Loki (Spoilers) (1 Viewer)

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I enjoyed the first episode. I like Owen (and Luke for that matter) Wilson. Haven’t seen them recently very much. Guess I grew up watching them. Glad he’s in it. Was funny when he told that guy he’d “gut him like a fish.”
Post automatically merged:

@Bran u ever seen bongwater? Was a favorite of mine to watch while stoned in college.

Last edited:

Miz

I've not, but I did walk past it a lot at Blockbuster as a kid. Stoner comedy, I assume?
Oh yeah, dumb as shit but funny. I don’t think Owen’s in it but Luke is. Jack Black steals the show. Sings Jesus Rach in it. I think Andy Dick is in it as well. Haven’t seen it in 20 years.

Bran

Don't you feel like desperadoes under the eaves?
Oh yeah, dumb as shit but funny. I don’t think Owen’s in it but Luke is. Jack Black steals the show. Sings Jesus Rach in it. I think Andy Dick is in it as well. Haven’t seen it in 20 years.
It's a movie, like I said, I remember walking past the cover literally hundreds of times as a teen. Just looked it up and I couldn't believe how strong the cast is. I'm not in a rush to see it anytime soon, but it actually sounds pretty decent.

I didn't really go much for stoner comedies when I was that age, but I probably watched Friday 100 times, and Half Baked a whole bunch. Then, of course, Jay and Silent Bob movies in high school.

Reactions: Miz

Miz

It's a movie, like I said, I remember walking past the cover literally hundreds of times as a teen. Just looked it up and I couldn't believe how strong the cast is. I'm not in a rush to see it anytime soon, but it actually sounds pretty decent.

I didn't really go much for stoner comedies when I was that age, but I probably watched Friday 100 times, and Half Baked a whole bunch. Then, of course, Jay and Silent Bob movies in high school.
I wouldn’t say run out and watch it now, but when you do drink 3-6 good beers and smoke some weed. You won’t be disappointed.

Bran

Don't you feel like desperadoes under the eaves?
I wouldn’t say run out and watch it now, but when you do drink 3-6 good beers and smoke some weed. You won’t be disappointed.
I shan't be running out to watch any 1998 comedies I've missed any time soon, but if I come across it on tv somewhere, I may throw it on.

Miz

I shan't be running out to watch any 1998 comedies I've missed any time soon, but if I come across it on tv somewhere, I may throw it on.
That’s what I’m saying. It’s not must see, but it’s entertaining.

How many Loki episodes do we get?

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
I see this whole exploration of the multiverse is going to aid in Marvel’s constant desire to turn all of the high stakes moments from movies past into present day punchlines.

Great.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Thought the first episode was great.

Owen Wilson's finest work was probably the life aquatic. I loved Luke in idiocracy.
Post automatically merged:

Also, did yall notice Kang all over the place?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rammstein's "Deutschland" is the best music video ever.
Ya'll are so lucky today, you don't know how good you have it. I was born in 1932, we were so dumb, we listened to tap dancers on the radio.
Bandcamp is bad for my wallet.
The trick to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmcgregor
Top Bottom