Khamzat the Wolf (1 Viewer)

thumper

Staff member
I’m still here big guy. I’ll give you a handy, but if Kano wants to watch he’ll have to pay five bucks.

Cant wait to see this guy fight again.
We've definitely got a very solid core group, I just miss the days when we'd see 20 different users replying in one thread.

I see some of the old regulars and even some of the original members online but they don't post.

thumper

Staff member
who isn't?
I was a die hard, to the max fan of Khabib. During his run up to mcdickface, and especially during their fight. Immediately afterward I went back to wanting to see khabib lose and in a painful way because frankly he's a homophobe bad ass muslim that would like to see very bad things happen to people for no good reason. and I'd bet money he's been an enforcer well before he got into the UFC.
So now? i always want to see him lose, but I'm also not stupid and realize he likely won't. he's going to retire at 30-0 with his last fight being GSP.

I pray to god GSP finds a way, and he's my all time favorite because his gameplans and skillset are better than anyone I've ever seen. He beats fighters by forcing them to fight his pace, and his style until he tires them out, then beats them at their own style when they get tired. he's the best there has ever been at it. but he should have retired immediately after being gifted the hendricks win. Though it's hard to hold that against him since we all know now that hendricks was built from 98% TRT and 2% pure shit.

I don't think GSP has a prayer against Khabib though. he was tiring out and I thought he was about to be done against bisping when he got that punch that changed everything. That was 3 fuckin years ago and GSP looked noticeably slower and nowhere near as in control as he used to. Khabib is at the absolute top of his game and damned near bullet proof. but god damn will I ever be rooting for GSP in that fight!

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
I was a die hard, to the max fan of Khabib. During his run up to mcdickface, and especially during their fight. Immediately afterward I went back to wanting to see khabib lose and in a painful way because frankly he's a homophobe bad ass muslim that would like to see very bad things happen to people for no good reason. and I'd bet money he's been an enforcer well before he got into the UFC.
So now? i always want to see him lose, but I'm also not stupid and realize he likely won't. he's going to retire at 30-0 with his last fight being GSP.

I pray to god GSP finds a way, and he's my all time favorite because his gameplans and skillset are better than anyone I've ever seen. He beats fighters by forcing them to fight his pace, and his style until he tires them out, then beats them at their own style when they get tired. he's the best there has ever been at it. but he should have retired immediately after being gifted the hendricks win. Though it's hard to hold that against him since we all know now that hendricks was built from 98% TRT and 2% pure shit.

I don't think GSP has a prayer against Khabib though. he was tiring out and I thought he was about to be done against bisping when he got that punch that changed everything. That was 3 fuckin years ago and GSP looked noticeably slower and nowhere near as in control as he used to. Khabib is at the absolute top of his game and damned near bullet proof. but god damn will I ever be rooting for GSP in that fight!
A lot of valid points
But
WAR KHABIB, I loved watching him humble (if only for three minutes) McNugget. Hope he smashes Gay G and GSP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kano wrote on Karen's profile.
Are you the Karen from the internet?
I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks