Khamzat the Wolf *Spoilers*

thumper

Staff member
After two UFC fights against Nobody's, Khamzat is already the most overrated fighter.

I'm not a Connor fan, but even moving up to WW to fight Khamzat, it's silly to me to give him no chance.

Khamzat looked dominant (again, against Nobody's), but he also looks slow and akward with his movement. He just overpowered two opponents that weren't very good. Conor is fucking fast and dynamic. This is the kinda fight he could rip a bigger, slower opponent apart.

All aboard the Khamzat train, whoo whoo...
it's funny how someone can look absolutely amazing fighting a bad fighter, but then look just as bad themselves when they're matched up with someone that actually knows how to fight.

I would have to call it the Ronda Rousey syndrome.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
After two UFC fights against Nobody's, Khamzat is already the most overrated fighter.

I'm not a Connor fan, but even moving up to WW to fight Khamzat, it's silly to me to give him no chance.

Khamzat looked dominant (again, against Nobody's), but he also looks slow and akward with his movement. He just overpowered two opponents that weren't very good. Conor is fucking fast and dynamic. This is the kinda fight he could rip a bigger, slower opponent apart.

All aboard the Khamzat train, whoo whoo...
If it makes you feel better I have no idea who he is. I came into this thread thinking it was going to be about a literal wolf. I figured a MMA fighter was running a shelter or something.

Noise

Ruido
Kind of a lose-lose for Khamzat. If Khamzat wins, Maia's washed up; if he loses, well – yea.

Looking forward to it though. Hope we get a finish

Reactions: Miz

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Looks like Chimaev is on the Woodley card. Or at least on the mmajunkie schedule he is. That’s going to be a good card!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest profile posts

Somedays all of the beautiful things in my life break my heart.
I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom