Kano's training log

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
I don't wimp out often and I'm not sure if this should be considered wimping out or not.

Yesterday I decided I would do my Tuscobia today. Lubed drive train on bike, aired up tires, new batteries in lights, laid out all my gear. The thing I didn't do was my mental prep. The mental prep is a critical step.

Well, I got up this morning and wasn't feeling it, wasn't right in the head to head out the door and do an 80 mile bike ride. So I hopped on the exercise bike. Managed to get this ride in.
20201229_151527.jpg

Poindexter

Staff member
I don't wimp out often and I'm not sure if this should be considered wimping out or not.

Yesterday I decided I would do my Tuscobia today. Lubed drive train on bike, aired up tires, new batteries in lights, laid out all my gear. The thing I didn't do was my mental prep. The mental prep is a critical step.

Well, I got up this morning and wasn't feeling it, wasn't right in the head to head out the door and do an 80 mile bike ride. So I hopped on the exercise bike. Managed to get this ride in.
I’d say not wimpy.

Clark Kent

Dude you my man are fucking awesome.

question do you have a stationary bike or a recumbent one. If it’s stationary how do you keep your nuts from going numb. The one I have after like 10 minutes my nuts are numb as fuck.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Haven't been posting in this thread lately. I'm still working out but not as intensely because I have no events on the near horizon but I did get a good one in today, on company time, 432 flights of stairs in 2 hours 7 minutes.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
346 flights of stairs, 2 hours 18 minutes.

Was wearing my work boots and not the freshest of socks.
Ended up with a little blister on my foot.

Clark Kent

you made me up my game buddy. I get up every morning now and do 30 minutes to an hour 7 days a week now on my bike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Stand aside to better men, or blaze a trail and become one.
The mind-killer fears reality
Mind-killer is the mind-killer
Reality is the mind-killer.
You know you're old when you are hyped that you got a breadmaker for your birthday. Thing is it makes cakes and jams too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toolfan14
Top Bottom