Kano's training log

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
When I left work Monday I was half way through my 8 in a row stretch. When I got to work Tuesday the schedule changed. I am now on 14 in a row because another person out with Covid.

Why is this in my training log, well, when I saw the schedule I figured I'm going to have to do more training on company time if I'm going to be here every day.

I ended up getting 288 flights of stairs done in just under two hours.

In the last six weeks I've worked 84 or more hours three weeks, 60 hours two weeks and 48.
Post automatically merged:

Legs finally gave out today. I headed out for an eight mile run. I quit after four miles.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
I didn't make it through my rest day. Got up, had a couple hours before I had to leave for work. Thought what the heck am I going to do for a couple hours. I know, I'll go for a run. Got 10 miles in.

I did however use the elevator once last night at work.

Last edited:

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Yesterday 20 mile bike ride by headlamp after work. Easy ride for fun.

Today, hardest ride in quite a while. Only 14 miles but over very rough, hilly terrain, with three miles in the middle across a bog. I was in my lowest gear almost red lined the entire three miles.

Got home, checked email, race I'm training for is cancelled.
That sucks dude, I'm sorry
Post automatically merged:

Monday
180 flights of stairs in the morning.
7 mile run evening.

Tuesday
90 flights of stairs.
So what are you training for now? Or just training to train?

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I started doing some push-ups yesterday. Last year I was doing 200 a day. I’m going to shoot for 100 a day for a month. I need to get back into shape. I need to get back to bjj. I’ve been focusing on my mind but I need to get the body back. Get that old man strength.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Just got back from a 10 mile run, going to pedal the exercise bike and watch the Queenies get beat up for a bit.

Thanks for letting me keep this log. With no race to train for this helps keep me motivated.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
I'm too depressed to restart my exercise routine. If I could just get started it would help but I can not make myself move.
How's your diet? Cut back on sugary snacks, empty carbs, and unhealthy fats. I think that is a good place to start. Lets work on that for two weeks then start mixing in some light exercise.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
How's your diet? Cut back on sugary snacks, empty carbs, and unhealthy fats. I think that is a good place to start. Lets work on that for two weeks then start mixing in some light exercise.
Mostly meat and potatoes. I'm lean. Weighing in at around 205 standing 6' 5". I have just been largely sedentary lately and need to get back on the horse.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I’ve been on a kick for the last month where I eat lean for breakfast and lunch and then a more normal family meal for lunch. I eat almonds, soaked chia seeds, an avacado, some blue berries, and a piece of salmon for breakfast and lunch. They are all brain healthy foods. I like this method cause then at night I can eat a little more normal stuff like pizza. Today I had hard boiled eggs instead of my salmon.
Got 25 more pushups to do. Doing them right now!
I definitely have more energy when I eat well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.
foundstarr wrote on Ninjastix's profile.
playing anything fun?
Welcome to our fortress tall
Take some time to show you around
My small collection of whisk(e)y is now at twelve bottles. Not the worst problem to have. hehe
You might be a financial wizard
With a sack of loot
All I see is a slimy lizard
With an expensive suit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom