Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Champion Of Gender Equality, Dies At 87

VimyRidge

Mostly because they want to protect people’s healthcare and civil rights, not because they want power.
Naw, they definitely want power, each party wants the power to influence policy.

Did Trump end up doing anything with Health care? I didn't follow that at all. Doesn't seem like it.

One of my friends explained to me why "Obama Care" wasn't great, but can't remember what he said, was awhile ago.

Could go the Canadian route with actual national health care, I guess that is what I would push for. Although for many health related things, our health care isn't great up here. Wait 6 months to a year for routine thing and by the time you finally see the doctor, it is too late. US does spend twice as much on health care as Canada so if that was nationalized, and they continued to spend that much, maybe that would get around the issues we have.

I will agree with Trump on the Pharmaceutical issue, that would be one area of massive savings (wonder if he will actually do anything on that if he gets reelected). Canada also has that issue (to a lesser extent). Most drugs are not covered by public insurance, just the doctor visit/operation side of the costs.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Obama care had plenty of issues but was the first step in establishing a national Healthcare system. The only thing trump has done is disassemble obamacare to revert the country back to the stone age without having any plan for a replacement.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
The fact that families have to beg for donations through go fund mes and go bankrupt so they can afford their kids cancer treatment is one of the most disgusting things about this country.

Keep us sick poor and distracted and it's easier for the rich and powerful to do whatever they want.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
The fact that families have to beg for donations through go fund mes and go bankrupt so they can afford their kids cancer treatment is one of the most disgusting things about this country.

Keep us sick poor and distracted and it's easier for the rich and powerful to do whatever they want.
I never understood why we never ended up with health care vouchers. I know it's not perfect, but it seemed like something that should, logically, get votes.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
I never understood why we never ended up with health care vouchers. I know it's not perfect, but it seemed like something that should, logically, get votes.
It's such horse shit, it's such a scam. And then people start questioning their doctors, and wondering if they really have their best interest at heart or just get them in get them out cash the fucking check. Then a pandemic hits and people don't want to listen to doctors and healthcare professionals because they have a deep seeded and in a lot of cases justified distrust of American medical professionals and the system in general.

Clark Kent

I don’t like Obama care, simply because our insurance went up a lot n price because of that.

as for abortion, I am against it but I feel like it should be the woman’s choice. Obviously denying a woman an abortion that resulted from rape or molested is fucked up.

Clark Kent

Amy Coney Barrett is a bullshit artist.
Honestly they all are. You don’t get to that level of politics without being a bullshit artist, regardless of which side you play for. Some are better at it then others.

if this election has proved anything to me it’s that all politicians are full of themselves and really only care about themselves.

we the American people are suffering through this pandemic, bills piling up, people losing jobs at an alarming rate and people dying at an even higher scary alarming rate. Yet these politicians that supposed to care about us are each trying to put things in a bill that wont help us, but them.

all of them should be held accountable

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
Survival Pool Champion
Barrett will be confirmed the thing is if the dems get control of the WH, congress and senate will they do anything to counter it, thats the question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Somedays all of the beautiful things in my life break my heart.
I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom