Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Champion Of Gender Equality, Dies At 87

Clark Kent

the dem need to grow some balls, threaten the gop with expanding the court, term limiting justices and giving D.C. and Puerto Rico senators.
I suspect the dem wont stop trumps pick from getting the nomination while doing nothing retaliation.
Didn’t the Dems already say if trump does this then if they win they will expand the number of justices.

Clark Kent

Who are "The Dems?"
Democrat, Democratic Party. I guess Dems wasn’t clear enough.

should have been more clear. Some of the Democratic senators have said if trump does this, then they should change the number of justices.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Didn’t the Dems already say if trump does this then if they win they will expand the number of justices.
Mostly because they want to protect people’s healthcare and civil rights, not because they want power.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
I didn’t say they wanted power I just said they said they wanted to do it.
Understood. I assumed when you expressed concern in a separate thread over the notion it could be their counter measure in the near future that those fears had only increased. My apologies.

Poindexter

Staff member

Poindexter

Staff member
Geniuses at work. Says something much more damning about the judgment and decision making of an inexperienced judge about to be gifted a lifetime appointment merely on the fact that she demonstrates the inability to separate her religious beliefs from cogent, thoughtful, precedent-based adjudication. If that's who you entrust to determine the laws of that land simply because you anticipate (hope) she'll reify your religion for every citizen, then you truly are a piece of shit. She willingly attended a Covid party.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Pretty fucking disgusting when infringing upon the rights of people is argued against in the name of preference.

Other people don't bear the weight of your beliefs. You do. There is absolutely no infringement to the rights of individual worshippers when gay marriage is legally recognized.

These are inane arguments.

Poindexter

Staff member

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Somedays all of the beautiful things in my life break my heart.
I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom