Jon Jones vs. Dominick Reyes? (1 Viewer)

Trodden

A terrible human being
I just want to see Jones fight someone who can hit like Francis, or sub like Werdum

just imagine Jones being choked out

Noise

Ruido
It's trash because Juice Jones** is allowed to cheat and has been spoon fed middleweights in his last two fights.

And yea, the division is fucking garbage.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
Jones has some great wins, so I don't want to overstate this, but he's presided over multiple eras with meh contenders. And, looking at the official rankings, Thiago Santos is #2 ... Blachowicz #5. I think their respective skills wouldn't cut it in the top 5 of FW or LW. But, I think (ironically in the case of Santos) they might cut it as top 5 MWs.

I'm high so I decided to put the men's weight divisions in three tiers and type them out with font size for tier. It makes a nice normal distribution close to what body size would be.

FLW, BW, FW, LW, WW, MW, LHW, HW

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Reyes needs to finish what Santos started and punish the legs before letting the hands fly. Like, DC, Jones has a great chin and he’s the best defensive fighter in the sport, so the only way you can put him away is with combinations, and the only way to land combos on him is to immobilize him first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC 251 Usman vs Burns

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

So, who is going to vote for Kanye? :>
Sing to the death rattle la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie..
Tyrannicide forms the historical, political, and ethical foundation of democratic order.
Cloud Strife to USA: "yeah.. you owe me a pizza."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subtleties