Jon “Bones” Jones in trouble again... (1 Viewer)

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
It's just odd that it hasn't come out but I'm guessing it's because of confidentiality reasons?

It will come out sooner than later.

Sonnen was hinting that he thinks USADA still has some info to be dropped on separate drug test.

Is it usually USADA that informs the public of what they failed of or is it the fighter or UFC?

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
It will come out sooner than later.

Sonnen was hinting that he thinks USADA still has some info to be dropped on separate drug test.

Is it usually USADA that informs the public of what they failed of or is it the fighter or UFC?
I feel like it's been all three some times? But I would assume mainly the testing agency would come out with it.

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
I think if it is appealed it will have to be revealed, right?
I would like to say yes but there is almost zero consistently with these things it's hard to tell. Bones group knows but is refusing to reveal what it was.

Sniggles

ex nihilo
I would like to say yes but there is almost zero consistently with these things it's hard to tell. Bones group knows but is refusing to reveal what it was.
They are probably trying to figure out how it was consumed and how to best sell it. PR is PR. You have an answer to a question before you try to answer it.

Poindexter

Staff member
Another guess is that he knew what he was doing, intended to game the system, and his team is now looking for the best way to play it off legit and/or spin it to make him look like he's innocent or somehow victimized. He's extremely valorous and noble in all things ethical, as we know. Why else would he admit that he used to snitch on pot smokers? There's only one reason, IMO—selflessness, plain and simple.

Poindexter

Staff member
Updates: Sunday, August 7

Jones has been removed from the UFC’s official rankings, leading to speculation around social media that a suspension will be announced shortly. If he is suspended, Jones would also be stripped of his interim light heavyweight championship.

Bran

The wolf dead.
Why else would he admit that he used to snitch on pot smokers? There's only one reason, IMO—selflessness, plain and simple.
When did he admit that? And in what context? Like when he was in high school, or at his gym or what?

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
When did he admit that? And in what context? Like when he was in high school, or at his gym or what?
In a Sherdog Q&A before his fight against Matt Hammil. He was talking about wanting to have a career in law enforcement:

Sherdog.com: What career track were you on before MMA?
Jones: I was studying criminal justice and I wanted to be a law enforcement officer in my hometown. Endicott, New York, man. I thought it would be so cool to be a hometown police officer.

I've always been a person who tries to do the right thing in life, for the most part. I'm no angel, but I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don't want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I've always been down for the good side, I guess.
http://m.sherdog.com/news/articles/1/12-Questions-for-Jon-Jones-21220

Pashak

Ah yes, that was when he was pretending that he was such a humble role model who only does good things.
Then he got surprised and mad because people were not believing his BS, so he stopped acting and began showing his true self.

Hassquatch

Slayer
Ah yes, that was when he was pretending that he was such a humble role model who only does good things.
Then he got surprised and mad because people were not believing his BS, so he stopped acting and began showing his true self.
Jones - the perfect example of douchebaggery.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: Woodley vs Burns

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel