John McCain sucks...

Palma

I am chaos
Why can't Republican candidates ever just have a campaign that focuses on what they are going to do rather then what the Democratic Nominee is doing in their campaign? I think this will end up being McCain's un-doing. I think even conservative voters are sick of mud slinging and the state this country is in.

Noob

www.myspace.com/mmaspot
Someone told me the other day that he's ahead in the polls now.

That surprised me.

Palma

I am chaos
Someone told me the other day that he's ahead in the polls now.

That surprised me.
It doesn't suprise me... Obama hasn't really started campaigning until today. McCain is ahead in number of states and Obama is ahead in the overall popular vote. I'm not worried... Obama will be the next president. I've never been wrong in every election I can remember.

lol.

Personally, I don't think that John McCain nor Obama is the ideal president of this country.

But out of the two. McCain is much more my style.

Noob

www.myspace.com/mmaspot
I'm just sorting of hoping for the best, on all sides.

(fingers crossed).

Steel

Bi-product of the 80's
I cannot see the American Government aka powers that be (read: CIA and TRUE rulers of the country) allowing an african american president, as sad as that sounds. This country, although I love it more than any other, is run via the good old boy network and I cannot see him winning despite what any polls say.

SandyWH

CHAOS KREATOR
I cannot see the American Government aka powers that be (read: CIA and TRUE rulers of the country) allowing an african american president, as sad as that sounds. This country, although I love it more than any other, is run via the good old boy network and I cannot see him winning despite what any polls say.
Yes, but the Dems have been making steps for the last 12 years to make it easier to elect a Dem.
Redrawing districts
Relaxing voter rules in certain areas
Mail in voter registrations

They might be able to get Obama in the White House (which I pray doesn't happen), but the true leaders of America would never allow him to live out any of his policies, even if it means he doesn't live.

Dan0

MMASpot Janitor
I don't care who's elected (although you may have figured I'm Republican) as long as they support our current troops, and ESPECIALLY the troops we've lost. PLEASE not another Veit Nam. Don't leave unfinished business UNFINISHED.

CrunkJuice

King of the Dirty South
Both contenders are great men. The VP is super important this time though. I like both of them and I was pulling McCain in 08 back in 06 on my Facebook and now I am Pulling For Obama bc He is what this country needs right now. Hopefully he does well. I just hope that they act like Teddy Roosevelt and don't say they are like Teddy but are like Teddy. Either one of them needs to be a TRUSTBUSTER. Regulating corporations is as big of an election issue as anything yet its not in the national polls. God Bless America Can I get an AMEN!!! All of the mudslinging in the media by the candidates is foolish and immature and the media has something to do with that bc they need their headlines. Policy Discussions are never heard, only who can be more politically correct to the most people. Its politics i guess, I would just love for people to elevate their thinking and look at societal structures and use sociology and not politics to rule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.
foundstarr wrote on Ninjastix's profile.
playing anything fun?
Welcome to our fortress tall
Take some time to show you around
My small collection of whisk(e)y is now at twelve bottles. Not the worst problem to have. hehe
You might be a financial wizard
With a sack of loot
All I see is a slimy lizard
With an expensive suit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom