Joe Rogan Sucks

Ct_L33T

If we were to look at everyone that we like, we could find reasons not to like them.

i like listening to joes podcast because they are entertaining and has a lot of great guests. When he starts with his nonsense I just tune it out.

joe likes to amp people up and feed into people’s fears.
Does he have an entertaining podcast? Certainly. Does he have some great guests? Of course. Does he have a massive platform? Damn right. Does he routinely spout alt-right conspiracy theories? You betcha.

Palma

I am chaos
If we were to look at everyone that we like, we could find reasons not to like them.

i like listening to joes podcast because they are entertaining and has a lot of great guests. When he starts with his nonsense I just tune it out.

joe likes to amp people up and feed into people’s fears.
Which is a terrible thing to do at this point in time. Information is pivotal to getting through so much adversity right now. Joe is taking the low road. I could see him losing his UFC gig if he becomes too polarized
Post automatically merged:

Good on him for recanting. We need more of this and more forgiveness in our society

Ct_L33T

I think Dana is a hypocrite and hold other people to a higher standard than he does himself. Maybe you're right, but I bet if it hurt his bottom line he'd do it
How would it hurt their bottom line? When has public scrutiny ever dissuaded Dana & Co? Have you forgotten that this is a literal blood sport that was legalized in NY just this month? If anything that kind of controversy would give Dana a raging hardon.

Last edited:

Palma

I am chaos
How would it hurt their bottom line? When has public scrutiny ever dissuaded Dana & Co? Have you forgotten that this is a literal blood sport that was legalized in NY just this month? If anything that kind of controversy would give Dana a raging hardon.
You're probably right

Goremire

Site Donor
Good on him for owning it to some degree at least. Hopefully he corrects himself in more detail on his next podcast.
Maybe he could ask some follow up questions: "Who pushed this fake story out there into the world, and what did they think they would gain by doing so? Why was I so ready to believe this story to the point where I accepted it without questioning? What are some other stories I have accepted as fact about antifa and the Portland situation that are in the same vein as this, and do I need to be more skeptical of these claims? "

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Somedays all of the beautiful things in my life break my heart.
I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom