Joe Rogan Sucks

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
To me, Rogan is and has been transparent. He knows where his bread is buttered and it's peddling this nonsense that, let's not kid ourselves, people want to hear and see. Joe Rogan is the TLC channel is Fox opinionating is the View is Wendy Williams. Because he trains BJJ and telecasts UFC events he's different?

Rogan is an uninformed pseudo intellectual with a platform based on dude bro interests. That's it. That's not the problem. The problem is a whole generation taking his entertainment as news and information. Rogan has the insights of a teenager. I haven't heard any of his commentary be more expansive than what 20 year olds discuss in college study group, only that it links to fewer sources.

I have 0 respect for Rogan and his moron friends. They can take their conspiracies and shove them so far up their ass that they die of colon cancer. They/re disgusting people with a disgusting base of fans.

Trodden

A terrible human being
wait a minute

was there a time when Rogan was supposed to be cool or something?

I missed that

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
People: Radical left-wing extremist groups are purposely setting fires to spread chaos and sew anarchy for... reasons?

Reality: Gender reveal parties cause widespread and catastrophic forest fires due to extremely dry brush conditions resulting from global climate change

Both are equally attractive. But only ONE allows you to hate a group of people. So we got to go with that one. At least we moved on from fearing all Muslims yeah?

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
People: Radical left-wing extremist groups are purposely setting fires to spread chaos and sew anarchy for... reasons?

Reality: Gender reveal parties cause widespread and catastrophic forest fires due to extremely dry brush conditions resulting from global climate change

Both are equally attractive. But only ONE allows you to hate a group of people. So we got to go with that one. At least we moved on from fearing all Muslims yeah?
I absolutely hate those stupid gender reveal parties.

Problematique

Wiedźmin.

If it makes you feel better, I hate all religious groups equally.

#CuddlyAustralianBastard

SickNasty

Now that's a tasty burger.

Ooh - don't forget those caravans!

Clark Kent

If we were to look at everyone that we like, we could find reasons not to like them.

i like listening to joes podcast because they are entertaining and has a lot of great guests. When he starts with his nonsense I just tune it out.

joe likes to amp people up and feed into people’s fears.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Somedays all of the beautiful things in my life break my heart.
I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom