Jared Leto's Joker....

nbm02ss

Joke doesn't seem the sort to sit still long enough for a tattoo. Yes, I know Joker had tatts in Miller's All Star Batman and Robin; that goddamned story arc is goddamned terrible.

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion
Survival Pool Champion
Are you saying that the Joker should have a bunch of Joker tattoos?
I don't even think he needs tattoos at all but if you are gonna give some atleast give him some awesome ones, a Jester Skull tattoo, hahaha, i mean it looks so damn amateurish.
Doesn't really matter much i don't think he will come close to Leger's Joker

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Hypothetically speaking, do you think The Joker would be the kind of guy to seek out the best tattoo shop and pay top dollar for the best artwork money can buy? Or do you think he'd get some jailhouse shit from "Spike's Tattoo Back Alley Abortion Gun Shop Emporium"?

Bran

The wolf dead.
Hypothetically speaking, do you think The Joker would be the kind of guy to seek out the best tattoo shop and pay top dollar for the best artwork money can buy? Or do you think he'd get some jailhouse shit from "Spike's Tattoo Back Alley Abortion Gun Shop Emporium"?
Exactly. He's not going to find the dudes from Miami Ink, for fuck's sake

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion
Survival Pool Champion
thats worse than jail house and more cartoony, if you are gonna give him tattoo's atleast go with something more creative than a jester.
Just seems not that creative at all.

Trodden

the Joker only gets tat's to get arrows pointing at his scars and bullet holes

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
The tattoos are supposed to be jailhouse tattoos. They shouldn't look good. They should look like shit as jailhouse tattoos look.

And he looks badass as The Joker and will fucking kill it. He doesn't need to top Ledger's Joker. He needs to make it his own.

m1ckey kn0x

Site Donor
Meh. I like it. Let's see how he looks on the screen.

And those are some tiny nips.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
The tattoos are supposed to be jailhouse tattoos. They shouldn't look good. They should look like shit as jailhouse tattoos look.

And he looks badass as The Joker and will fucking kill it. He doesn't need to top Ledger's Joker. He needs to make it his own.
Those don't look like jailhouse tattoos. Also, I'm pretty sure joker wouldn't be mingling with the general prison population.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom