Impeachment 2: Dumber and Dumberer

Impeachment 2: 2 Trump 2 Furious

Impeachment 2: 57 weeks later

Live Trump or Impeach Hard

Look Whos Impeaching Now

Trump Impeachment 33 1/3rd: The Final Insult

SickNasty

Now that's a tasty burger.
Wouldn't it be nice if the people who did fucked up illegal shit receive the appropriate punishment?

However, this is America so probably nothing will happen, the rich connected fucks will get away scot free, or with a slap on the wrists, and everyone will applaud themselves for a job well done, from both isles ( besides AOC and the Squad ).

Last edited:

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Is this all for naught? I’ve only been checking the news sporadically, but they don’t have the votes to convict, do they?

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Is this all for naught? I’ve only been checking the news sporadically, but they don’t have the votes to convict, do they?
Take this for what it's worth but having Republicans essentially forgive or downplay the inserrection is the sort of formality needed to solidly their concession to an autocrat. You want to make it matter of record and history that this political party absolved a coup of Democracy.

SickNasty

Now that's a tasty burger.
Even though it's highly unlikely that there are 17 republican senators that are somewhat descent people, I hope that enough evidence has been gathered, and can be presented, that will make any "no" vote to convict of the most embarrassing moments in the careers of those senators.

A few weeks ago on NPR an FBI official was raving on about just scraping the surface of all the available data regarding the insurrection and that way more info was going to be evaluated.

Hopefully, we at least get a better idea as to what, if any, internal involvement of any member of congress had with the insurrection and how it connects to 45. That way, there are serious talking points for not voting for the same shitbags on their reelections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wearelivingart@protonmail

Coming up

Top Bottom