I think Hillary Clinton would have been a better President...

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲 🇯🇲
I think if people would stop convincing themselves that certain things are communist or anti-american when they are far from it then no one would really complain as much about the president.

Harlem Hustler

Dont argue, I'm always right!
Why do you think she would have been a better president? All their policies were the same except she's way more left.

Mr. Cornute

Prince of Saiyan...stuff.
Wait, 300,000 people are dead due to sheer mismanagement, Trump and his admin, & there are human American citizens that have some cognitive functioning that believe the alternative was 'just the same'?

Yes, yes Hillary would have been a better president because she actually knows how to govern, 1. Actually respects the office, 2. & would hire competent people for the offices of which they'd be tasked to lead, 3.

Trump and Hillary Clinton positions were not the same and I'm tired of entertaining idiots who genuinely still believe this after four years of evidence otherwise.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Wait, 300,000 people are dead due to sheer mismanagement, Trump and his admin, & there are human American citizens that have some cognitive functioning that believe the alternative was 'just the same'?

Yes, yes Hillary would have been a better president because she actually knows how to govern, 1. Actually respects the office, 2. & would hire competent people for the offices of which they'd be tasked to lead, 3.

Trump and Hillary Clinton positions were not the same and I'm tired of entertaining idiots who genuinely still believe this after four years of evidence otherwise.
In case you didn't notice Sundance started this thread in 2010. This was during the Obama presidency.

Kano is the king of bumping old threads.

I'm pretty sure everyone here agrees that she would have been miles better than trump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom