I’m a doctor now (1 Viewer)

Neganomics

Your Trusted Web M.Deezy
I just wanted to let you all know that I graduated from med school yesterday so now I’m officially an MD. I’m going into family medicine. Bullet point time:

-I will not look at your rashes.
-I will not prescribe you weed.
-Jokes about “gloves” are expected and will be greeted with an uncomfortable chuckle.
-Token “turn your head and cough” jokes will be treated as above.
-Quit smoking, eat a balanced diet, and get plenty of exercise you bastards.
-An apple a day will not keep me away. That’s bitch shit and I ain’t no bitch.
-I cannot legally give you medical advice unless you make an appointment, which costs money because ‘Murcia.
-Yes you all have to call me doctor now.

But for real, I wanted to say thanks to everyone here for the role you all played in giving me something that helped me maintain my sanity in a really stressful time. I may not post as often anymore but I’m always reading because I’m a creep and that’s what creeps do. This forum is a great community of fine gentlemen and repugnant scoundrels. And that interplay makes for some fascinating reading. So thank you all for that.

Poindexter

Staff member
Fuck yes! Congratulations, man! Amazing accomplishment. And so it begins. I hope you'll let us in on the crazy stories you are going to be a party to.

Reactions: Miz

Spoon

There is no Spoon
MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion
Survival Pool Champion
Congratulations man. I can't imagine spending years to gain knowledge in a field like that, I'd just give up like a pussy in a year or less (not to mention the disgusting ass shit you have seen and will see). Much respect!

ILJO

Site Donor
Big fucking whoop
I swear to god I came here to say 'whoopdy fucking do,' and then I was going to "@" you to tell him he's still a bitch.
[DOUBLEPOST=1525071044,1525070989][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm still smarter than you Nate Deezy.

I technically have doctor in my title too, asshole. Get over yourself.
[DOUBLEPOST=1525071099][/DOUBLEPOST]No I'm just kidding though. I still love you, kinda.

Congratulations.
[DOUBLEPOST=1525071147][/DOUBLEPOST]Now go be like Intellectual and forget about us.
[DOUBLEPOST=1525071192][/DOUBLEPOST]Goodbye

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
Congrats!

Ever want to move to Vancouver Island and practice? Hit me up, the lil lady is a recruiter of family doctors wanting to relocate.. Contributing to other nations brain-drain, one doctor at a time ;)

m1ckey kn0x

deranged derelict
Site Donor
Nate Deezy! I didn’t know it was you! That sure is one hell of an accomplishment. I remember you talking about it 4-5+ years ago like it was yesterday. You grinded all the way through. A huge congratulations and many wishes to good fortune in your future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest profile posts

I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."
RIP Ennio Morricone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks