Hurricane Season 2019 [and beyond]

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
I actually don't like pasta, I just use the word in a lot of my passwords. I find the texture of noodles off putting. I should adopt a pasta based diet, it would severely limit how much I eat.

I don't know how people dig on pasta. It's a wormy, gummy, sloshy food.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
What the shit is happening?
I second this.
I actually don't like pasta, I just use the word in a lot of my passwords. I find the texture of noodles off putting. I should adopt a pasta based diet, it would severely limit how much I eat.

I don't know how people dig on pasta. It's a wormy, gummy, sloshy food.
Blasphemer.

Really though, what is going on? I’ve been waiting two years to talk to JT. I think @Kano figured out how to hack accounts. Fess up Kano.

Seriously Ninja you don’t like pasta? It’s one food that almost gets better day two. Left over spaghetti. You probably eat it with a spoon (vanilla ice anyone?).

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
I just can't do it. Even as a native New Yorker, the texture of pasta and noodles grosses me out. I can eat small amounts of penne. I can't do spaghettis or shells. Shells are the worst.

I can do a little baked ziti as well. I make a mean one but I only ever eat 1/18th of what I make.

And again, I can explain.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I just can't do it. Even as a native New Yorker, the texture of pasta and noodles grosses me out. I can eat small amounts of penne. I can't do spaghettis or shells. Shells are the worst.

I can do a little baked ziti as well. I make a mean one but I only ever eat 1/18th of what I make.

And again, I can explain.
If I were gay id love to meet a good man like you. Making me a mean old baked ziti and giving me the lions share! Hell, Monson, you want in that triangle? I’ll move out east.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
You fucking off topic thread sabotaging monkeys...

Storm has a slightly better forecast. Few more brewing in the Atlantic. I'm still going to end up losing power.

Reactions: Miz

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Hits here tomorrow night, all over night as well which sucks. It's likely to knock out our power. I can't get through an isolated thunderstorm without it going out.
[DOUBLEPOST=1567716473,1567658287][/DOUBLEPOST]Getting tired of hurricanes.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
This bullshit gets earlier every year. Storm is set to hit up Monday night into Monday day. Probably gonna lose power. Hope everyone else in the path is at the ready.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."
Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!
Battalion Five raise your hands. You are the all important first attack wave, code named: Operation Human Shield!
An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye.
Is this thing on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks

Coming up

Top Bottom