Harriet Tubman to Replace Andrew Jackson on $20 Bill

cheeseflosser

I think you spelled "asshole" as "heart" of the internet. That's a bunch of trolls looking for a response and hateful shit gets the biggest one possible.

Ct_L33T

I think you spelled "asshole" as "heart" of the internet. That's a bunch of trolls looking for a response and hateful shit gets the biggest one possible.
People are truly honest when they are drunk or have anonymity. You say "asshole" instead of "heart", I say that our hearts are assholes.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Go on any Youtube comment section
If you go there looking for reactions then you are actively seeking out the worst of the worst. That's like going to a Klan rally with your friends to prove to them that white people are racists.

I think this is a pretty cool change if it happens, but I also foresee a potentially violent response to the first white guy who accidentally uses Harriet to pay for a lap dance from a black stripper.

Sniggles

ex nihilo
If you go there looking for reactions then you are actively seeking out the worst of the worst. That's like going to a Klan rally with your friends to prove to them that white people are racists.

I think this is a pretty cool change if it happens, but I also foresee a potentially violent response to the first white guy who accidentally uses Harriet to pay for a lap dance from a black stripper.
I get that jungle fever when I go.

cheeseflosser

People are truly honest when they are drunk or have anonymity. You say "asshole" instead of "heart", I say that our hearts are assholes.
I couldn't disagree more.

People online are a caricature of themselves who are looking for a reaction by hurling insults.

Ct_L33T

Many are attention seekers, but many also express their genuine thoughts that they would never reveal in real life. Anonymity allows you to express yourself without the fear of repercussion, no filters, or concern for political correctness.

cheeseflosser

I know what anonymity provides. I actually don't disagree that someone looking to speak some gate loves an anonymous forum.

What I'm saying is that neither of those groups represent normal people or rational thought. That's not the heart of the internet, it's the asshole as I said.

RearNakedSmoker

The Cone of Uncertainty
Y'all just need to remember to cook the chittlins outside. Chittlins are good, but if you cook them inside, your house will smell like open ass for 2 weeks.

cheeseflosser

You cut them to about a foot each. Put the hose in the hole and let it turn them inside out then rinse real good for a few minutes each. Then soak.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Why not just remove faces on bills all together? What's it matter? Just plant the US treasury symbol and be done with it.

Makes no sense to 'honor' Tubman by putting her face on currency. A monument or a library is an honor. A named scholarship is an honor. A note that ushers the system of trade is a weird fucking way to honor someone who was sold against their will.
This guy gets it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShakFu
Top Bottom