Happy Birthday, Dirty. (1 Viewer)

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Jail is underrated. Stay in man. Nothing good happening on the outside these days.

Happy Birthday and continue you working on your jail bod.

Dirty

fuck you!
It's been a crazy 2 years. I traded in my extremely unhealthy drinking habit and jail sentences for an even worse meth doing/selling habit which (SPOILER ALERT ) didn't work out well for me and gave me a couple months of time to think about it. But I have been doing legitimately great this last calender year as I have 9 months of continuous sobriety and only drank once in the last year. I have my license back and have rebuilt friendships I had long thought were gone. I was able to be the best man I've ever been for my mother who passed away in January after cancer came back and hit her liver and spine hard. She died knowing that I was a different person than the one who was facing prison time and ruining his life. I'm a ridiculously blessed man these days who is happy in his own skin instead of constantly seeking a new buzz and the praise and approval of others. I'm alive and well fuckers . Sorry for missing the birthday wishes last year.

Poindexter

Staff member
It's been a crazy 2 years. I traded in my extremely unhealthy drinking habit and jail sentences for an even worse meth doing/selling habit which (SPOILER ALERT ) didn't work out well for me and gave me a couple months of time to think about it. But I have been doing legitimately great this last calender year as I have 9 months of continuous sobriety and only drank once in the last year. I have my license back and have rebuilt friendships I had long thought were gone. I was able to be the best man I've ever been for my mother who passed away in January after cancer came back and hit her liver and spine hard. She died knowing that I was a different person than the one who was facing prison time and ruining his life. I'm a ridiculously blessed man these days who is happy in his own skin instead of constantly seeking a new buzz and the praise and approval of others. I'm alive and well fuckers . Sorry for missing the birthday wishes last year.
So so good to hear from you my friend. Even better to hear the great turn around. Fuck yeah! Thanks for the update and god damn it, I will look forward to you posting more. I'm significantly sorry about your mom, sincerely, but very happy that you could be there for her and make the strides you have. Much love, @Dirty.

kc56

Glad to hear that you are making the necessary changes to have a healthy life.

Proud of you man!

Also, happy birthday!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: Woodley vs Burns

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel