1. "UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. LIVE NOW. Prelims ESPN2, 8 p.m. ET. Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET.
    Dismiss Notice

Guns and White Power Thread

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by Poindexter, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Miz

Miz mortality, ka, and the Tower

I’m ok with burning the flag as a protest. Though I would never do it even under penalty of threat to my person (unless my family was involved). But for someone who gave the ultimate sacrifice. I just can’t accept it. To think of someone’s mom being given a flag with those pieces of shit out there breathing air. It tears at the very fabric of society (IMO).

I agree that Nazi ideology also invites violence and is contrary to what we should be.

2. SickNasty

SickNasty Now that's a tasty burger.

This seems like one of those situations where just because someone legally can do it, but they probably shouldn't do it, but they do it anyway and they get punched in the mouth type situations.

Not saying it's right, not saying that's what you ( @Miz ) specifically would do, but I'm saying that I understand it.

There comes a point where someone does something within their rights, so egregious, so indecent, and so utterly piece of shit worthy, that another party is happy to accept the consequences of their physical reactions.

Personally, I'm very much an adherence of the old saying "One's mouth is usually the cause of their broken nose" particularly focused on my own inability to not say something that I think is funny at inappropriate times, but back on topic.

That type of situation is crazy interesting to me.

Apologies @Miz I kinda felt like I went on a lil monologue at your expense there.

Miz likes this.
  3. Miz

No problemo. I went on a tangent yesterday. Need to calm my happy ass down. I’m at an age where I don’t need to get worked up about such things. I guess free speech should cover them. Loved that Daily Show episode where the LGBT people bought that house by their church and painted it Rainbow style! I put those people one shelf lower then pedophiles and feel bad for their kids.

4. SickNasty

SickNasty Now that's a tasty burger.

Yeah, the westboro folks are total pieces of shit.

They're the type of people who would rather win an argument at the expense of someone else rather than genuinely strive for the improvement of life overall.

Fuck that mindset.

Miz likes this.
  5. Miz

20 years ago I saw Mathew Shepherd’s mom speak at my college. Saw up close and personal how evil they are.

6. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member Survival Pool Champion

Ohio white nationalist, anti-Semite arrested for threatening to shoot up Jewish community center, police say

[​IMG]

7. Miz

That guy looks like you could push him lightly and he’d fall on his butt. Doesn’t look like what I picture a white supremacy person would look like. Anyone in a hate group should lose gun privileges.

8. Poindexter

What do they look like? I picture them as insecure entitled pussies that find some reason or other to blame for their own inadequacies and mediocrity.

Noise likes this.
  9. Miz

I’ve never met them. I guess I was confused with skin heads. That guy looks like he works at the library.

10. Poindexter

[​IMG]

11. Miz

Now that I can picture.

Poindexter likes this.
  12. Poindexter

[​IMG]
    --- Post Added -- Aug 21, 2019, ---

Miz likes this.
  13. ILJO

ILJO Member Site Donor

14. Miz

15. Poindexter

16. Ct_L33T

Ct_L33T Well-Known Member

Not gonna lie this verdict surprised me, but it also highlighted the importance of video documentation for gun violence.

17. Miz

I have no problem with deadly force when it’s necessary, but that guy got pushed because he thought he was a parking meter maid. I thought he was fucked. Very glad. Got to be careful cause you never know who has a gun.

Ct_L33T likes this.
  18. Poindexter

19. Poindexter

20. Poindexter