Guns and White Power Thread

Poindexter

Staff member
“What are your beliefs that led you to join the org?” —Vincent KY

“At the core of my position are these principles: The categorical rejection of the notion of equality. The categorical rejection of universal democracy. Explicit In-Group preference.” —Logan TN

“In short: I cannot stand by idly while my people fall into despair, degeneracy, and ethnic replacement.” —Anthony IL

“I feel like jews immigrants and mustims are a malicious threat to the united States and it’s economy that’s why the people are in current state of civil unrest these n!##3π’$ are causing them selves to be shot by the police and Making the split even bigger I feel as if there’s going to be a huge race war and us whites will come out on top. How do you feel about this statement?” —Vincent KY

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Yep, fire spreads pretty fast with the winds but ideas spread faster than fire. There's a huge contingency of Americans that want to be proud to benefit from racial oppression. They already do but it's problematic to openly express it, so it remains in coded language.

But America has been dying to join am extremist movement for some time.

Poindexter

Staff member
Yep, fire spreads pretty fast with the winds but ideas spread faster than fire. There's a huge contingency of Americans that want to be proud to benefit from racial oppression. They already do but it's problematic to openly express it, so it remains in coded language.

But America has been dying to join am extremist movement for some time.
More from that thread:

First the black, white & blue anti-Black Lives Matter flag flew outside of Trump rallies, then on stage, next to the US flag; in Wisconsin last week it replaced the US flag behind Trump; now the American flag, with all its complications, is just gone, & a fascist banner waves.

Growing dominance of "Blue Lives Matter" flag w/in Trumpism suggests a formation close to but not identical w/ both white nationalism & police state: I'll call it "police nationalism." Identity founded on fetishization of an explicitly brutal & implicitly racist idea of policing.

Police nationalists, like the civilian creator of the Blue Lives Matter flag, are mostly not law enforcement. Rather, they're people who form an identity, a sense of themselves, through fantasizing punishment for others. Hence the popularity of the Punisher motif.

Police nationalists are white supremacists (including occasional non-white ones; it's an infectious disease) who don't want to think of themselves as such. Police nationalism allows them to fetishize force as "law" and relieves them of having to think about what law is.

Police nationalists often merge "law & order" w/ an authoritarian idea of Christianity. But in essence I think it's a secularization of authoritarian faith, fetishization of a fixed, received "law & order" similar to fundamentalist "natural law" w/ state power replacing divine.

You may have seen a popular meme of the anti-Black Lives Matter police nationalist flag with stripes pulled away to reveal a Nazi flag. I get the sentiment, but it obscures fact that this authoritarian flag is, now at least, far more versatile in its service to neo-fascism.

That's because the Nazi flag only means one thing. The police nationalist flag now means many things: anti-Black Lives Matter (which is how it began), Trump, &, yes, a martyred memory of officers killed in line of duty. It's like Trump: it twists.

I've been reporting on the Right for 20 years. I believe self-definition matters. Police nationalists now call their flag "Back the Blue"--a statement they experience not as non-partisan but as transcending partisanship. It's an assertion of ultimate authority. But worse...

Implicit in the slogan "Back the Blue" when used by police nationlists is the fantasy of a coming conflict (which aligns neatly with QAnon's idea of a "storm") in which "backing the Blue" will mean choosing a side in a civil war not so much feared as anticipated.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
We used to be called the Melting Pot because everybody was welcome. Now we could be called the melting pot because certain groups want to melt people in incinerators.

Poindexter

Staff member
Self-defense, that's impossible," John Huber, father of Anthony, said during a video court hearing.

"He had already killed a guy and tried to run. My son was a hero. He tried to stop him. He was a hero. Anyone who says otherwise is dead wrong, including the president. How dare he," Huber added.

Trump declined to denounce Rittenhouse in late August after the fatal incident, saying the teenager was "very violently attacked" and "probably would have been killed" himself if he hadn't fired his gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.
foundstarr wrote on Ninjastix's profile.
playing anything fun?
Welcome to our fortress tall
Take some time to show you around
My small collection of whisk(e)y is now at twelve bottles. Not the worst problem to have. hehe
You might be a financial wizard
With a sack of loot
All I see is a slimy lizard
With an expensive suit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom