Guns and White Power Thread

Poindexter

Staff member

Poindexter

Staff member
This guy is a fucking crumb.
The leader of the Proud Boys, Enrique Tarrio, was arrested by D.C. police late Monday afternoon on a warrant charging him with burning a Black Lives Matter banner taken from a historic Black church during a demonstration last month, officials said.

Police stopped a vehicle Tarrio had been in shortly after it entered the District, said Dustin Sternbeck, a D.C. police spokesman. He said it is believed Tarrio, who lives in Miami, was coming into the District from the airport.

Sternbeck said Tarrio is charged with one misdemeanor count of destruction of property in connection with the Dec. 12 burning of a banner stolen from Asbury United Methodist Church.

Poindexter

Staff member
Tennessee-Chattanooga on Thursday fired assistant coach Chris Malone after a racist tweet in which he mocked Georgia politician and voting rights activist Stacey Abrams.

Head coach Rusty Wright and athletic director Mark Wharton both issued statements admonishing Malone, who has deleted the tweet. Malone, Tennessee-Chattanooga's offensive line coach, tweeted Tuesday night about the Georgia senate runoff elections and Abrams' role in increasing voter turnout.

"Congratulations to the state GA and Fat Albert @staceyabrams because you have truly shown America the true works of cheating in an election, again!!!" reads Malone's tweet, captured by Chattanooga Holler. "Enjoy the buffet Big Girl! You earned it!!! Hope the money was good, still not governor!"

Malone since has deleted his Twitter account.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
So I know this is a fucked up time and place, but it's worth reiterating the research that points out that basically everyone has a bias against blacks in this country. That includes black people internalizing those negative associations. Our American racism is so deep, so profound, so ugly that it even shapes the impressions of the very people it's about. I'm white and I get that white people have a lot to be blame for. But we were so damn effective that associating blacks with crime is a cross cultural pattern.

Poindexter

Staff member

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evolveny
Top Bottom