Guns and White Power Thread

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
We used to be called the Melting Pot because everybody was welcome. Now we could be called the melting pot because certain groups want to melt people in incinerators.

Poindexter

Staff member
Self-defense, that's impossible," John Huber, father of Anthony, said during a video court hearing.

"He had already killed a guy and tried to run. My son was a hero. He tried to stop him. He was a hero. Anyone who says otherwise is dead wrong, including the president. How dare he," Huber added.

Trump declined to denounce Rittenhouse in late August after the fatal incident, saying the teenager was "very violently attacked" and "probably would have been killed" himself if he hadn't fired his gun.

Malevolence

Mostly harmless
^^^ this guy's from NZ @Malevolence?
Which one, Kyle Chapman?
I’ve not heard of him but we have our share of cunts here so it wouldn’t surprise me if one or two exported themselves. Historically there has been a small but vocal white nationalist “movement” in Christchurch, the largest city of the South Island. There’s too many well built Polynesian lads where I’m from in Auckland for that sort of bullshit to flourish, the skinny white lads with no hair get their asses handed to them

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor

And here's my problem with people that practice whataboutism.. if protestors, and demonstrators, and rioters, are just as big a concern then why don't the numbers bear that out?

Or are we equating buildings, cars, and window panes to people? And if so, why? What kind of value system represents objects equally to lives?

Beside contemporary Christianity of course.

Poindexter

Staff member
The 14 men charged had far more violent plans than just a kidnapping, according to federal and state authorities.

New filings claim there was a Plan B the militiamen had drawn up, that involved a takeover of the Michigan capitol building by 200 combatants who would stage a week-long series of televised executions of public officials.

And, according to government documents now on file in lower Michigan court, there was also a Plan C -- burning down the state house, leaving no survivors.
Personal responsibility bro.

SickNasty

Now that's a tasty burger.
There are a slew of twitter accounts who try and identify and dox people at like alt right / nazi rallies and that do shit like this.

It's fucking amazing.

Goremire

Site Donor
^^^ this guy's from NZ @Malevolence?
Point of order, the Kyle Chapman who's running the Proud Boys is NOT the Kyle Chapman from NZ - he's actually a completely different white supremecist scumbag who coincidentally shares the same name.

And as @Malevolence predicted he's from Christchurch which is a hotbed of white supremecist and skinhead fuckwittery. The kind of guys who cheered the Christchurch Mosque terror attacks online. Which was a dumb thing to do, because post-massacre those same guys, their families and their associates and friends have now come to the attention of the police and security agencies and have found themselves on watch lists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom