Groundgame: Our Authority on Everything... (1 Viewer)

Stay or leave

• Leave

Votes: 27 60.0%
  • Stay

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters

The Sundance Kid

Outlaw
Staff member
I bought a motorcycle the other day.

I'll have to make a video sometime this thanksgiving weekend(Which starts tomorrow) about it.

I need to make a video of random shit once a week.

I have a few idea's alot better than putting spells on people.lol

Last edited by a moderator:

foundstarr

Inspector SpaceTime
Site Donor
I think 13 million people might have the same idea.

Best bet is to hold up untill the first wave is over. lol
His best bet is to just become a walker and be done with it, you have to figure NYC gets quarantined first and cut off and possibly blown up.

The Sundance Kid

Outlaw
Staff member
I will drive to NYC my fucking self just to kill everyone an save PD.

PD, I hate to tell you this, but Zombies aren't going to walk and NYC isn't the most likely to be hit by a Nuke or any other thing.

Even if it were targeted, we have satellites that will destroy any thing that is aimed at the US from less than 1000 miles away.

On a side note, the USA test a "weapon" that can be fired from anywhere in the USA and be anywhere in the world in less than an hour carrying a payload that is fucked up in it's self.

Shit goes down, you head south. I'll meat you in VA and guarantee your safety once you shake my hand.

bradlabo

In Half Guard I Trust
What if the extended hand gets blown off?

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

and how dare you say Zombies won't happen!

Poindexter

Staff member
I will drive to NYC my fucking self just to kill everyone an save PD.

PD, I hate to tell you this, but Zombies aren't going to walk and NYC isn't the most likely to be hit by a Nuke or any other thing.

Even if it were targeted, we have satellites that will destroy any thing that is aimed at the US from less than 1000 miles away.

On a side note, the USA test a "weapon" that can be fired from anywhere in the USA and be anywhere in the world in less than an hour carrying a payload that is fucked up in it's self.

Shit goes down, you head south. I'll meat you in VA and guarantee your safety once you shake my hand.
I'll be there quicker than shit.

Bran

The wolf dead.
Listen GG is like the chick from that Catfish "documentary" with the compunction to ellicit responses from lies. I'm willing to bet at least three accounts were Ifight's. At this point his transformation into a non-descript "regular" poster is complete. We have probably been posting with several alias's for a while now.
....thanks. i thought it was about catfish.

and how dare you say Zombies won't happen!
he only believes in one kinda zombie.

EDIT: But he'll learn to believe...Oh yes, he'll learn to believe...

jesusatemyhotdog

Welcome to the machine.
Someone should get one of the mmanews mods to email ifight (I assume his data is still in their system) and ask him how his buddy groundgame is doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: Woodley vs Burns

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel