Gilbert Burns, Leon Edwards get heated in push for next title shot after UFC 251

nbm02ss

I've zero interest in seeing Usman vs. Edwards. Edwards deserves a shot, no doubt, but I'm thinking Burns would be the way more exciting fight.

Noise

Ruido
Literally staring at the UFC's official online rankings and Leon's right there at number three.

Noise

Ruido
There is zero – nothing – about "Marcel Dorff's" fucking face that anyone, anywhere, should trust. Ever.

Will wait until Leon actually confirms something before being outraged about shit.

nbm02ss

Literally staring at the UFC's official online rankings and Leon's right there at number three.
I guess we'll see if the site undergoes maintenance sometime soon, but I see his name on there, too.

Noise

Ruido
"Cole Shelton" also sounds like the name of a fucking Dutch amusement park parking lot attendant.

Leon, we await your statement.

thumper

Staff member
I guess we'll see if the site undergoes maintenance sometime soon, but I see his name on there, too.
Gotta love that selective memory the UFC uses

by the way, Leon goes 1 year and they yank his ranking? yet conor goes two years remaining ranked, has 1 fight, then is gone for another 2 years and he never left the top of the rankings?

Clark Kent

by the way, Leon goes 1 year and they yank his ranking? yet conor goes two years remaining ranked, has 1 fight, then is gone for another 2 years and he never left the top of the rankings?
It’s all about money

sourdough

Sourdough
Site Donor

Conor is somehow the number 4 contender at LW. He has one UFC win in that division, four years ago.

thumper

Staff member
It’s all about money
Yip. What's gross is they don/t even make attempts to hide it.

Conor is somehow the number 4 contender at LW. He has one UFC win in that division, four years ago.
hah! shit I never thought about that. that's much worse, and of course there's no chance in hell he'll ever fight that division again.

Clark Kent

Yip. What's gross is they don/t even make attempts to hide it.

hah! shit I never thought about that. that's much worse, and of course there's no chance in hell he'll ever fight that division again.
His next fight against Dustin is at lw.

Noise

Ruido
Has it been confirmed? Though I do remember Dustin saying it makes no sense for him to agree to a fight with Conor at 170-lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.
foundstarr wrote on Ninjastix's profile.
playing anything fun?
Welcome to our fortress tall
Take some time to show you around
My small collection of whisk(e)y is now at twelve bottles. Not the worst problem to have. hehe
You might be a financial wizard
With a sack of loot
All I see is a slimy lizard
With an expensive suit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom