GameStop, Reddit and Wallstreet

m1ckey kn0x

Site Donor
I got AMC and Dogecoin, both are tanking.
I apologize for saying that I wouldn’t waste my time with AMC. I didn’t mean any offense by that. AMC may be a good investment just on the fact that they should do well when people are able to flood the theatres again. I bought a few shares today. Very very minimal. I love AMC and all the memories I have with them as a kid.
Post automatically merged:

It really is Idiocracy. Mike Judge the prophet.
I need to watch this movie. I’ve never seen it but have been recommended to many times.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
I apologize for saying that I wouldn’t waste my time with AMC. I didn’t mean any offense by that. AMC may be a good investment just on the fact that they should do well when people are able to flood the theatres again. I bought a few shares today. Very very minimal. I love AMC and all the memories I have with them as a kid.

I need to watch this movie. I’ve never seen it but have been recommended to many times.
You're good my man I didn't find any offense in anything

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
GameStop mania may not have been the retail trader rebellion it was perceived to be, data shows

• Data shows institutional investors as drivers of large portion of the wild price action in GameStop last week.
  • GameStop was not in the 10 most-bought names by retail investors last month, according to JPMorgan.
  • “What was going on in the stocks forced the hedge funds to trade to cover, or they might have been playing, too, to win,” Piper Sandler analyst Richard Repetto told CNBC.

m1ckey kn0x

Site Donor
Mainstream media is bullshit. CNBC and all the rest of them are puppets whether it be GameStop or any other subject.

Clark Kent

You'll be retired by next week, nice work.
Such a cheap investment for such a huge possible upside.

I don’t know shit about penny stocks but a friend of mine told me to buy buy buy and he never tells me to buy so I did.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
As a general rule, I think the Reddit crew get momentum but the followers miss the bigger structures that were why even the hedge funds profited in these recent schemes (despite the counter narrative). So, I figure, why not go with the momentum guys, listen to @Clark Kent and make some money? Because JPM won't let me. Now I need to make a new account in a new company for penny stocks?? What in the fucking what??

So, in summary, what platforms are you guys using?

Clark Kent

And do you know for a fact your friend wasn't singing along to N'Sync?
It’s possible but I did some research which is what really pulled the trigger.

hcmc is suing Phillip Morris for like 1.9 or 2.9 billion dollars and the case is leaning toward them. So if they win or Morris settles out the stock jumps. They also have some pretty solid patents in the works right now that could pay off.

I know it’s a huge huge Gamble but in the end for under 900 dollars I could make a shit load.

As a general rule, I think the Reddit crew get momentum but the followers miss the bigger structures that were why even the hedge funds profited in these recent schemes (despite the counter narrative). So, I figure, why not go with the momentum guys, listen to @Clark Kent and make some money? Because JPM won't let me. Now I need to make a new account in a new company for penny stocks?? What in the fucking what??

So, in summary, what platforms are you guys using?
im using schwab

thumper

Staff member
the ONLY thing that sucks about all of this is I wasn't in a position to get in when this first started happening. I'm curious to see how much I'd have actually put in, but as it started rising up I think i'd have gotten pretty greedy.

Whatever. Too late now but I fuckin LOVE how this works

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
the ONLY thing that sucks about all of this is I wasn't in a position to get in when this first started happening. I'm curious to see how much I'd have actually put in, but as it started rising up I think i'd have gotten pretty greedy.

Whatever. Too late now but I fuckin LOVE how this works
Hoping for you to profit off this. I'm thinking about opening an account outside JPM as they block trading on these securities as the news comes out. It's a bunch of BS, but I'm excited that people I know could be making a dent in their retirement.

@m1ckey kn0x what's happening with your situation? You rich enough to buy me something yet?

m1ckey kn0x

Site Donor
Hoping for you to profit off this. I'm thinking about opening an account outside JPM as they block trading on these securities as the news comes out. It's a bunch of BS, but I'm excited that people I know could be making a dent in their retirement.

@m1ckey kn0x what's happening with your situation? You rich enough to buy me something yet?
I’m just holding out as I sit back and observe how this travesty of a “free market” and another example of the reality we are all trapped in unfolds. I expect the rich to cheat the system and get away with it as they always have, and for the average person to get trampled without justice as we always have. At least it’s opened that many more eyes to a shred of truth within the world we are all dying to live in.

Had buying not been halted, media acted as media, WSB being perversely bought out, censored, and filled to the brim with paid shills and bots, and the market massively manipulated—-had the market been allowed to operate as an actual free market—-who knows what the price would be at this very moment. It likely would have gone parabolic with the shorts being forced to cover along with the rabid momentum, or maybe it could have triggered an even larger event. We will never know and that should disturb anyone who likes freedom.

The show isn’t completely over however I don’t know what will or will not be suppressed/misconstrued to the public. When there are billions or trillions of dollars at play, who can you really trust? The hearing before Congress happens on the 18th, but I have no faith in such things to benefit anyone other than the rich and powerful. We will see how it goes. Perhaps I’m wrong because this is uncharted territory, but I’m a realist. I mean look all around us. When do the collective people themselves actually win anything other than a gift basket?

I am in the red, but I don’t mind. I’m not one of the fools, or retards as WSB puts it, that invests more than I am ready to lose. It affords me reinforcement to my patience. If this ordeal gets disarmed, then I will play the long game with GME. With the newly appointed CEO and his goals for the company, I believe there’s solid potential for its future. If GME gets burned to the ground and it’s holders ridiculed, well, I’ll move along and get to live with having been a part of history knowing I had balls instead of being one of the saps that spend their existence slathering themselves with glee in others misfortune. That’s enough of a win for me.

in other words, no I am not rich enough to buy you something yet. You’ll have to keep waiting with everyone else.
:sadjordan:

m1ckey kn0x

Site Donor
Watching the live stream of the hearing.

Oh my fucking God, they have all been roasting the FUCK outta the robinhood ceo. I’m so glad I woke up to watch this shit.

Last edited:

m1ckey kn0x

Site Donor
They are tearing these guys a new asshole. I love it.

Although it was sort of entertaining at times, nothing substantial occurred from this hearing. The 5 min time limit was a joke.

Last edited:

m1ckey kn0x

Site Donor
Deepfuckingvalue, aka Keith Gill, doubled down and bought 50k more shares today. This man is a modern day folk hero and icon. He is one of the most legendary badass motherfuckers of this era with one of the BIGGEST sets of titanium balls on earth.

Alpha goes before Congress and speaks the truth with conviction as hedgies lie through their teeth while shitting their pants, he drops hints and inside jokes in style, and then buys 50k more shares the next day and posts proof.

I like the stock.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShakFu
Top Bottom