Gamer Tags and Stomping Ground (1 Viewer)

Ct_L33T

Who's playing Rocket League of PS4? It's pretty ridiculous and absurdly fun.
Amazing game. At first the game seems completely random, but the skill curve is very real and the pros are able to do incredible things.

I havent tried it yet but a bunch if my friends are telling me to. What does it cost?
If you have a PS4 its free on Plus. However you may have missed that boat, its probably $20 now.​

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Amazing game. At first the game seems completely random, but the skill curve is very real and the pros are able to do incredible things.

If you have a PS4 its free on Plus. However you may have missed that boat, its probably $20 now.​
You were one of my friends I saw recommending it. I might give it a shot. Feel free to send me a friend request on psn my man. Godoflost

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Anybody playing WWE2K17?

First time I've played the new wwe games. These controls fucking suck

Bran

The wolf dead.
Playing a lot of Injustice 2 lately. On PS4, IamYourMutineer if anyone wants to get their ass kicked. Or if anyone wants to humble me. I mostly play Red Hood, Sub-zero and Harley Quinn

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Playing a lot of Injustice 2 lately. On PS4, IamYourMutineer if anyone wants to get their ass kicked. Or if anyone wants to humble me. I mostly play Red Hood, Sub-zero and Harley Quinn
I'd take you on but I'm playing on the xbone...

You get in on the latest fighter pack? Black manta is the shizz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC 251 Usman vs Burns

Latest profile posts

So, who is going to vote for Kanye? :>
Sing to the death rattle la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie..
Tyrannicide forms the historical, political, and ethical foundation of democratic order.
Cloud Strife to USA: "yeah.. you owe me a pizza."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subtleties