Francis Ngannou offers Alexander Volkov a free trip to UFC 246 in Las Vegas (1 Viewer)

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
Jairzinho Rozenstruik wants Francis Ngannou next: ‘Two big scary guys’
Speaking to Ariel Helwani recently, Rozenstruik said that he wants to fight Ngannou because he views it as a challenge, and also because it’s an entertaining fight for the fans between “two big scary guys.” Here’s what Rozenstruik said via his Instagram.
“For me, beating Alistair Overeem means a lot, but the fight I’m looking for is the Francis Ngannou fight. He’s a big, scary guy and I think that’s amazing. You put two big heavyweights who are strong and hit hard to create a bomb in the Octagon. I like exciting fights. To me, that would be a great fight. That’s the goal for now,” Rozenstruik said.

“We’re looking to be the best fighter in the world. In order to be the best, you have to beat the best. We are professionals and I like that fight, me against Francis Ngannou, two big scary guys. That’s exciting for me, that’s a big challenge. I really want to do that challenge also for myself and also to entertain the UFC fans. I think everybody wants to see that fight.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: Woodley vs Burns

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel