FOX News, OAN, Newsmax, Breitbart, Parler, and the Alt-Right Propaganda Machines

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
We were so close to a Ben Shapiro “Why I Left The Right” video.

Speaking of which, I saw that Bryan Callen has turned to Candace Owens in his hour of need.
I saw him on Louder with Crowder. It's amazing to me that people watch this garbage. It's emotional junk food dressing as politics.
Post automatically merged:

Fuck, remember when he was a hailed as a champion of conservative thought? I remember Bill maher brought him on his show acting all chummy and was generally very complimentary. What a scumfuck Milo turned out to be.
You seem to follow him more closely than I do. I remember he used to be a pretty blatant troll. Has he gone off the rails and believed his own goofiness now?

Ct_L33T

I saw him on Louder with Crowder. It's amazing to me that people watch this garbage. It's emotional junk food dressing as politics.
Post automatically merged:

You seem to follow him more closely than I do. I remember he used to be a pretty blatant troll. Has he gone off the rails and believed his own goofiness now?
That's the thing tho. The trolls have been upheld as champions of free speech and anti-political correctness. By default, they are liberal-bain and have been routinely given attention and praise. The alt-right movement is largely propelled by troll tactics (i.e. white power "OK" signs, Pepe memes, etc) and Trump is also a champion of this.

Milo was flying high, untill he repeatedly attempted to justify homosexual pedophilia. I guess praising grown men for butt fucking teenage boys is where they draw the line, who knew.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Is that why his administration failed to secure doses for the American population? Because he was responsible for the vaccine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest profile posts

Stand aside to better men, or blaze a trail and become one.
The mind-killer fears reality
Mind-killer is the mind-killer
Reality is the mind-killer.
You know you're old when you are hyped that you got a breadmaker for your birthday. Thing is it makes cakes and jams too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rayphatty
Top Bottom