FOX News, OAN, Newsmax, Breitbart, Parler, and the Alt-Right Propaganda Machines

Poindexter

Staff member
The company Twitter account for MyPillow was suspended on Monday after founder and CEO Mike Lindell used it to evade his own ban from the social media platform.

Lindell was permanently barred from Twitter last week for violating the platform's civic-integrity policy. The MyPillow CEO, a friend of former President Donald Trump, touted election-related conspiracy theories from his account.

On Monday afternoon, Lindell fired off a number of tweets from the MyPillow Twitter account, some targeting Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey and falsely accusing him of being involved in fraud during the 2020 election, which has been debunked.

Tapout

Bringing Sexy Back
Site Donor
When even newsmax thinks your crazy lol. This is some insanity and hilarity. I love how dominion has their balls gripped so hard they have to stop and read statements lol
Post automatically merged:

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ.

Professional Journalism.
It is so funny!!!

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion

Poindexter

Staff member
They’re probably going to replace him with Candace Owens to appear more diverse without sacrificing any of the irrational, hate-filled insanity directed at “the left.”
Horrible. That would make me want to crawl up my own ass and take a shit. I hate that pig-woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Stand aside to better men, or blaze a trail and become one.
The mind-killer fears reality
Mind-killer is the mind-killer
Reality is the mind-killer.
You know you're old when you are hyped that you got a breadmaker for your birthday. Thing is it makes cakes and jams too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rayphatty
Top Bottom