FOX News, OAN, Newsmax, Breitbart, Parler, and the Alt-Right Propaganda Machines

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I don’t care about Randy Quaid but I’ll be damned if he wasn’t perfect as cousin Eddie. I can compartmentalize things like that. Kind of like how I still like Michael Jackson’s music although that’s a little different b/c he was a deity when I was growing up. Thinking of that I need to show my kids the Wiz. Loved that when I was young. Ease on down, ease on down, the road.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
The fact he's quoting Randy fuckin Quad.....wow.

If some of you aren't aware, Quad went bat shit crazy a few years ago. I think he's still hiding out in Canada.
He retweeted the video Tapper posted too. Nutcase. He has brought insanity to the mainstream by telling everyone over and over again for years that the “normal” people are the crazy ones.

Miz

I know Trump is not going to go away quietly, but it’s going to feel a lot better when he has the word former president in front of his name. I just hope his idiot kids go away as well.

Bran

The wolf dead.
How many beers would it take you for you to bang her? I’ll say 26 (with a few crown and cokes) at 3 am with lots of booger sugar.
I laugh at a lot of Trumpers and have sympathy for very few of them, but I've seen her in a couple videos and she just makes me sad every time. I'm pretty sure she has nothing else in this world except for Trump, and she'll dance in the streets wearing red white and blue and holding Captain America's shield and never know that the people interviewing her are laughing at her.

Miz

It’s just so crazy people like Trump. He is a really disgusting person. Enemy of my enemy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billy21717
Top Bottom