Four Minneapolis officers are fired after video shows one kneeling on neck of black man who later died (2 Viewers)

Clark Kent

He was previously heavily armed and used that weapon to take human life. I think that's the distinction they are going for.
I get that, but I honestly don’t think they were going for that. I think they are trying to stir up more shit.

as I said the people shouldn’t be dead, and it’s a shame. Also doesn’t look good that the black people are dead and the whites are alive. But resisting is also a big factor.
and let’s not forget a lot of those shooters were huge pussies that basically pissed themselves when they had a gun pointed at them.

didnt the movie theatre shooter have his entire apartment building rigged to blow but soon as he was arrested he told the police.

SickNasty

Now that's a tasty burger.
At least they could do is get their facts correct.

kyle was not heavily armed when arrested. He surrendered. Some of those other guys surrendered and did no resist arrest.

not making it ok by any means but twisting the shit doesn’t help
KR walked past police after he murdered people... and was allowed to leave the state.

I mean we can split hairs on the definition of the term "heavily armed", but you know, fuck it.

Ct_L33T

At least they could do is get their facts correct.

kyle was not heavily armed when arrested. He surrendered. Some of those other guys surrendered and did no resist arrest.
You're right. Cops are more easily triggered by having their authority disrespected than they are by having to detain mass murders.

chrisc

Ninja
I still believe a lot has to do with resisting not listening.

Example 1: man armed with an AR-15 after just murdering 5 people. Hands up. Does exactly what the police say.
Example 2: person has a gun in their car on themself, not listening to police, reaches for it or around it.

I can 100% make the argument deadly force could be used in example 2 than example 1. Everyone people keep posting “combat vets” opinions, you have the meet the deadly force triangle to use deadly force (opportunity, capability, intent) A person one example 1 with their gun out and obeying cops doesn’t meet intent but has the other 2. A person in example would meet all 3, with the person disobeying/going for weapon meeting the intent

Poindexter

Staff member
Okay? That doesn’t take away from what I said
Your point is fine. The significance of the issue as I understand it is the number of Black men being killed by police in incidents of little to no violence on their part. The fact is in either scenario, the Black man will more likely be killed, whether he is cooperating after murdering someone, or not. That should be a source of major outrage for any citizen, in my opinion.

chrisc

Ninja
Your point is fine. The significance of the issue as I understand it is the number of Black men being killed by police in incidents of little to no violence on their part. The fact is in either scenario, the Black man will more likely be killed, whether he is cooperating after murdering someone, or not. That should be a source of major outrage for any citizen, in my opinion.
But reading through posts it seems the outrage is the white guy with the gun wasn’t killed in. I feel like it should be more about the black person not being killed as well more so than the white person should be killed too
Post automatically merged:

That’s mean.
I miss you

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
But reading through posts it seems the outrage is the white guy with the gun wasn’t killed in. I feel like it should be more about the black person not being killed as well more so than the white person should be killed too
It’s equal parts outrage about the racial disparity between the notable cases of police brutality, and what prompted the incidents, along with the fact that police officers don’t seem to be held accountable to the standards they are tasked with upholding.

Clark Kent

I would like to see data on shootings where the suspect didn’t resist arrest at all and surrendered. I don’t want color of their skin, gender, religion or anything like that.

again I’m not justifying any of the shootings, I’m just curious how many shootings occur when the person does not resist arrest.

figure out the data, then use the data to help change training.
Post automatically merged:

It’s equal parts outrage about the racial disparity between the notable cases of police brutality, and what prompted the incidents, along with the fact that police officers don’t seem to be held accountable to the standards they are tasked with upholding.
I’ve said this before, police should be held to a much higher standard. When they break the law the penalty should be more severe.

I-is-traahDIN

A terrible human being
this shit just blows my mind

2 St. Louis officers shot, 1 critically; suspect in custody

The gunman had entered the home of a family before ordering them out of their residence at gunpoint and barricading himself inside, Hayden said.

The officers were searching for a victim in response to a report of a shooting when the gunman fired shots and struck the one of the officers in the head, Hayden said. After other officers went to check on the wounded officer, the suspect then shot a second officer in the leg, he said.

the guy broke into someones home, ordered them out at gun point, shot two cops trying to come in, one died

and they take the guy alive

and he was white

its been all over the news. if the guy was black the St Louis cops would have leveled the place

chrisc

Ninja
this shit just blows my mind

2 St. Louis officers shot, 1 critically; suspect in custody

the guy broke into someones home, ordered them out at gun point, shot two cops trying to come in, one died

and they take the guy alive

and he was white

its been all over the news. if the guy was black the St Louis cops would have leveled the place
I have a hard time believing police took it easy a guy who just shot two of their own simply because he was white. You’re reaching

Bran

The wolf dead.
I have a hard time believing police took it easy a guy who just shot two of their own simply because he was white. You’re reaching
It's not about going easy on white folks, it's about going much harder on people of color. It's about treating a black man as a threat before that potential threat has even presented itself, whereas men proven to be violent aren't treated that way.

Maybe some people are saying they should be equally rough with the white gunmen. I'm not. I just don't think that every black man should be treated as a potential murder victim from the jump.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Somedays all of the beautiful things in my life break my heart.
I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom