Four Minneapolis officers are fired after video shows one kneeling on neck of black man who later died

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
The Capitol Police were complicit. Those found to have assisted the insurgents, opening in barrier, and posing should be imprisoned. Enacting violence against Black people is a mandate of Policing. It only ends with their disbanding in each and every state.

strife

I
The Capitol Police were complicit. Those found to have assisted the insurgents, opening in barrier, and posing should be imprisoned. Enacting violence against Black people is a mandate of Policing. It only ends with their disbanding in each and every state.
It's a little deeper than that, what happened was a planned action, paid actors for political theatre, and it's not the first time lives were lost in this kind of crossfire. Be assured, our white asses draped in a flag would have been shot on sight attempting what happened, the people involved were allowed to do it because there is an agenda at stake, the ones involved were sought out, and it's almost comical having the president watching it on TV as entertainment while it's happening, because that's exactly what you'd expect out of modern politicians, while 5, 6 people die at the hands of metaphorical manipulation.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
This pool isn't deep strife. The transparency of what happened, what has happened, and what is happening isn't a function a boldness so much as laziness and entitlement. There's no great conspiracy. Organized hate groups aren't new nor is their membership in military and law enforcement. Trump isn't their first mascot either. He just happened to make it the nation's highest office.

Which legitimizes all of this nonsense. And it is nonsense.

The Republican mandate as long as I have been alive has been gutting Federal powers to promote wealth. That's largely been accomplished. And the consequences are thusly being experienced by the nation. What's the mystery?

Poindexter

Staff member
The Los Angeles Police Department has launched an internal investigation after an officer reported that a photo of George Floyd with the words “You take my breath away” in a Valentine-like format was being “passed around” by other officers, Chief Michel Moore said Saturday.

Moore said the officer who made the complaint is set to be interviewed Monday, and the department’s goal is to determine exactly where and how the image may have come into the workplace, online or otherwise, and who may have been involved.

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I know some good ones. Guy I grew up with seems like a good cop. Couple of really high speed ones I know from BJJ. Hell, we all know Monson. Problem is you’re always going to have your shit birds. They need better ways of weeding them out. Tough job. I sure as hell wouldn’t want it.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
No bad apples, just apples. I know it sounds like I'm blaming police. I'm not. I'm blaming the institution of policing in America. You can take a perfectly ethical, trained, and non-cognitively biased individual, feed him or her into the policing system and produce an executioner. Not out of outright malice but out of a fear.

This is the misconception.

We're actively creating environments that JUSTIFY the suspicion of deadly threats as a nation. And lets be honest here - we then thrust low-skill labor individuals to police those areas having a) a deficiency of education and training themselves, b) wide jurisdiction authority to act with deadly force, c) little to no oversight, d) litigative protection and outright impunity, and e) no tangible investment in the communities they serve.

Policing in America needs to be dismantled. It needs to be rebuilt from the root up with the same level of investment we've reserved for the military. It's a racist system designed to insulate the wealthy from potential harm. It's a system built on fears both rational and irrational with far too much military proliferation in terms of tactics and arms.

The police in America are NOT an extension of a free country. Because America is NOT a free country. America is a police state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wearelivingart@protonmail
Top Bottom