Four Minneapolis officers are fired after video shows one kneeling on neck of black man who later died

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
The Capitol Police were complicit. Those found to have assisted the insurgents, opening in barrier, and posing should be imprisoned. Enacting violence against Black people is a mandate of Policing. It only ends with their disbanding in each and every state.

strife

I
The Capitol Police were complicit. Those found to have assisted the insurgents, opening in barrier, and posing should be imprisoned. Enacting violence against Black people is a mandate of Policing. It only ends with their disbanding in each and every state.
It's a little deeper than that, what happened was a planned action, paid actors for political theatre, and it's not the first time lives were lost in this kind of crossfire. Be assured, our white asses draped in a flag would have been shot on sight attempting what happened, the people involved were allowed to do it because there is an agenda at stake, the ones involved were sought out, and it's almost comical having the president watching it on TV as entertainment while it's happening, because that's exactly what you'd expect out of modern politicians, while 5, 6 people die at the hands of metaphorical manipulation.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
This pool isn't deep strife. The transparency of what happened, what has happened, and what is happening isn't a function a boldness so much as laziness and entitlement. There's no great conspiracy. Organized hate groups aren't new nor is their membership in military and law enforcement. Trump isn't their first mascot either. He just happened to make it the nation's highest office.

Which legitimizes all of this nonsense. And it is nonsense.

The Republican mandate as long as I have been alive has been gutting Federal powers to promote wealth. That's largely been accomplished. And the consequences are thusly being experienced by the nation. What's the mystery?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom