Four Minneapolis officers are fired after video shows one kneeling on neck of black man who later died (1 Viewer)

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
They "said" he resisted for 10 minutes prior in the video but this is complete and total bullshit. Once they had him cuffed behind his back, there's no need for all that extra bullshit.

The cop that put his knee in that dude's neck even after he was calling for breath should be tried for murder and the dude who stood there and did crowd control and nothing to help should be tried as an accessory.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
I wonder how MBC would have dealt with this situation both as the officer in control of the guy and the officers on scene. I don't mean that to be funny or condescending, I'm honest to God curious as to what he has to say about it. I say that because this wasn't done behind closed doors or in secret. This was done in broad daylight when these cops knew they were being filmed. So this has to be some sort of procedure they are trained to do and that's an even bigger problem than a couple cops going rogue and abusing their power.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
A percentage of cops really fuck it up for everyone. I know some good ones. I got a cool ass buddy that’s a state dick. Monson’s a cool ass dude also. But I watch these videos of when people (particularly minorities) video tape themselves being pulled over and there are some really bad ones out there. Just straight up ass hats, and bad individuals out to fuck with people.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
A percentage of cops really fuck it up for everyone. I know some good ones. I got a cool ass buddy that’s a state dick. Monson’s a cool ass dude also. But I watch these videos of when people (particularly minorities) video tape themselves being pulled over and there are some really bad ones out there. Just straight up ass hats, and bad individuals out to fuck with people.
I had an incident tha initally happened in 2015 that was finally resolved late last year and it really changed the way I look at the justice system in general, law enforcement included. I went to the BLET academy in 2008 but got hurt, always wanted to be a cop and will always have a respect for law enforcement. But I have definitely changed how I view "the system," in general over the last 5 years.

MBC

I wonder how MBC would have dealt with this situation both as the officer in control of the guy and the officers on scene. I don't mean that to be funny or condescending, I'm honest to God curious as to what he has to say about it. I say that because this wasn't done behind closed doors or in secret. This was done in broad daylight when these cops knew they were being filmed. So this has to be some sort of procedure they are trained to do and that's an even bigger problem than a couple cops going rogue and abusing their power.
Ok... so I’m going to get this out of the way. I’m not friends with a lot of people I work with. I have no issues with them per say I just am not into the whole culture of it all. My very close friends have zero to do with my job. I’d say I’m close with 3 people I work with. We hike together and hang out together. They will come over my house and we will cookout and what not. We never talk about work because well it’s just a job to us nothing more. My point is I have a different outlook then most people in my profession. With that said, I haven’t heard a single person I work with say anything supporting this muppet this was disgusting. If that were me I would of pulled that guy off him. I don’t mess around like that and everyone knows it. I only do what I have to to take care of a situation. I would never do more than I’m allowed and this is disgusting. I was so Fucking mad watching this I can’t even tell you. Made me even more pissed off watching that little bitch of a cop stand there for crowd control when he should be putting his partner in check. Like give me a god damn break.

marco47

I watched this video once and I can't watch anymore of it. Just pitiful in every possible way.

m1ckey kn0x

deranged derelict
Site Donor
I can’t even watch the video. Motherfuckers like this need to be erased. All they do is cause pain and spread hatred through society like a disease.

MBC

Not to mention it makes my job and all the rest of us who actually do it how we are suppose to way more difficult. Treat people with dignity and respect, This makes all of us look like shit in public eye even though it shouldn’t Fucking really pisses me off. But I get it.

Last edited:

Ct_L33T

I've seen countless videos of officers using abusive amounts of force when responding to nonviolent offenses, but I have never seen a "Good officer" intervene and de-escalate these situations. Even in my negative interactions with police officers, they were nothing more than bystanders.

4 officers were involved in this murder, all 4 should have been arrested by now.

Last edited:

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
4 officers were involved in this murder, all 4 should have been arrested by now.
They have to wait for the autopsy I would think. In criminal justice, a crime, especially a violent crime, has to meet all bulletpoints of how it's structured in order to get a conviction. They need to get it right. It's obvious what happened and they need to do something about it, and I believe they will. I think they're just dotting the i's and crossing the t's. The one doing the kneeling should have been arrested immediately, IMO. The other three should be charged as accessories.

I still don't get it. This happened in front of a crowd that was filming and all four knew it. This has to be something they were trained and that's worse than them going off the rails.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
@MBC - do you think this would stop if a few officers were charged with murder? Or is this more nuanced?
I don't think it will. They will just continue chalking it up as shit happens or it's a mistake not indicative of how things actually are.

A few years ago, here locally, cops were looking for a guy, went to the wrong house, kicked the door in and killed the guy that lived there after a struggle and it was the wrong fucking house. Whoops. Fucking unbelievably stupid shit.

Ct_L33T

I don't think it will. They will just continue chalking it up as shit happens or it's a mistake not indicative of how things actually are.

A few years ago, here locally, cops were looking for a guy, went to the wrong house, kicked the door in and killed the guy that lived there after a struggle and it was the wrong fucking house. Whoops. Fucking unbelievably stupid shit.
That exact same thing happened to Breonna Taylor on March 13th. Shot 8 times, on a no knock warrant, miles away at the wrong house, with the wanted person already under custody.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kano wrote on Karen's profile.
Are you the Karen from the internet?
I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks