Floyd Mayweather announces February fight with YouTube star Logan Paul

Spoon

There is no Spoon
MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion
Floyd Mayweather announces February fight with YouTube star Logan Paul

Floyd Mayweather Jr. has found his next opponent inside the boxing ring and it's...Logan Paul?

In a stunning bit of news on Sunday, Mayweather announced that he is set to fight YouTube star Logan Paul in an exhibition bout on February 20. Mayweather made the announcement on Instagram
The matchup is a surprising one considering the massive gap in boxing experience between the two combatants.

Mayweather, 43, is widely regarded as one of the best boxers in the history of the sport. He has a flawless 50-0 record with 27 KOs to his name. His last official fight was in 2017, when he beat Conor McGregor via TKO in McGregor's boxing debut. Mayweather announced his retirement following that bout.

Meanwhile, the 25-year-old Paul has just one professional boxing match under his belt. He lost to British YouTube star/rapper KSI in a split decision in 2019.
Why am I not surprised.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
I'm honestly shocked. Like is everything on the decline? Am I just old?

Thamob

ISYMFS
What the flying actual fuck. These Youtubers are making a mockery of legit sports. Fuck boxing is turning into sideshows

LEGEND

Currently running late for my funeral
I guess Floyd doesnt have a girlfriend right now

someone tell him Paul hits back

Clark Kent

So he picks the brother with less boxing experience and not the brother that just won a fight by ko.

I know neither stand a chance but come on, at least fight the better of the two.

Bran

Don't you feel like desperadoes under the eaves?
So he picks the brother with less boxing experience and not the brother that just won a fight by ko.

I know neither stand a chance but come on, at least fight the better of the two.
I literally found out that they aren't the same person because he announced this fight. I was thinking, "I thought his name was Jake?"

Clark Kent

I literally found out that they aren't the same person because he announced this fight. I was thinking, "I thought his name was Jake?"
My little sister had to tell me they were different people. I asked her if she watched the jake Logan fight an she kept saying they didn’t fight each other. It was like who’s on first over an over lol.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
I was also not aware there are two of them.
Post automatically merged:

Does mayweather know there are two of them?

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
A. I saw nothing that refutes the lady boys

2) Floyd makes them wear booties in his house
Post automatically merged:

Found this interesting. It is from when the UFC bought pride and were having background checks run on the management.

This investigation did not find any evidence of [Sakakibara] being a known or registered member or any Organized Crime entity. However, his alleged collaboration with Organized Crime entities published in the Japanese media has thus far gone unchallenged by [Sakakibara] despite the seriousness and repetition of the allegations in numerous publications over an extended period (more than one year). He has never filed any libel suits against the publications or the authors, or gone out of his way to deny the allegations publicly, apart from at one press conference (held for other purposes) on June 8, 2006.

"Moreover, [Sakakibara] appeared not to have any concern or understanding of the clear conflicts of interest that are inherent in his ownership of KK Ubon, a DSE vendor, and KK Three Two One, a company set up apparently to supply goods or services to DSE.

"As a result or all of the aforementioned issues, we have been forced to determine that [Sakakibara] is not a person of suitable character.
I just like that the UFCs own background investigation revealed this fool is shady as fuck and here we are today arm in arm.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Stand aside to better men, or blaze a trail and become one.
The mind-killer fears reality
Mind-killer is the mind-killer
Reality is the mind-killer.
You know you're old when you are hyped that you got a breadmaker for your birthday. Thing is it makes cakes and jams too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toolfan14
Top Bottom