Florida Man Compilation

m1ckey kn0x

Site Donor
@Cornbread and Ketchup

On my Facebook feed with my friends, currently going around is the Florida man birthday Challenge. Go to your favorite search engine, and type in "Florida Man (your birthday)". So mine would be Florida Man January 13 and then copy what you get back. Mine was:

Florida Man Threatens to Kill Neighbors With Machete Named 'Kindness'
My girlfriend mentioned this recently.

Florida man, drunk and naked, allegedly set house on fire in failed cookie baking attempt
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...nd-naked-allegedly-set-house-fire/1228241002/

That is mine. Makes sense.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
There are fewer people here in bama than either Florida or New York so I'm certain the average IQ has been substantially lowered here to offset the difference.

I live everyday of my life trapped in hillbilly hell.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor

This was in Broward County. My dude in the red would have been walking home

I just want to hear @Noise’s comments on Brad, Chad, and Tadd.
If that guy had tried that with my friends and I he wouldn't have walked away.

If one of my guys acted like old dude in the red he would have totally been left with the body.

There are alot of unsolved murders around these parts

chrisc

Ninja
If that guy had tried that with my friends and I he wouldn't have walked away.

If one of my guys acted like old dude in the red he would have totally been left with the body.

There are alot of unsolved murders around these parts
Those white guys were pretty lucky. The dude trying to rob them really wasnt ready to shoot anyone. He just saw someone as an easy target. There are a lot of people in Boward County who would have pulled the trigger. The robbers are lucky too though, they could have easily been shot as well and justified.

But you're right, dude in the red isn't part of the group anymore. That would be an akward ride home. "Really bro? You just fuckin stood there?"

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Those white guys were pretty lucky. The dude trying to rob them really wasnt ready to shoot anyone. He just saw someone as an easy target. There are a lot of people in Boward County who would have pulled the trigger. The robbers are lucky too though, they could have easily been shot as well and justified.

But you're right, dude in the red isn't part of the group anymore. That would be an akward ride home. "Really bro? You just fuckin stood there?"
Yeah I completely agree with this. My whole thing is if you are threatening my life with a gun you had better plan to either kill me or die. I do not react well to someone pulling a gun on me.

SickNasty

Now that's a tasty burger.
Yeah I completely agree with this. My whole thing is if you are threatening my life with a gun you had better plan to either kill me or die. I do not react well to someone pulling a gun on me.
At 17 I got robbed at gunpoint by a junkie in Center City Philly for $4.00.

When I told him it was my last $4.00 he felt bad and offered it back to me.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
At 17 I got robbed at gunpoint by a junkie in Center City Philly for $4.00.

When I told him it was my last $4.00 he felt bad and offered it back to me.
One time a friend of mine had some trouble with a few guys. One of them pulls up alongside us while we were all walking. He tapped a gun on the window and pointed it right at me. I started punching his window and they drove off. I'm lucky I didn't die doing something stupid like that over a buddy banging some dudes girlfriend.

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
Mom arrested after throwing pizza at restaurant owner because she was 'unsatisfied with the service'

A mother was arrested for hurling slices of pizza at a restaurant owner because she was “unsatisfied with the service.”

Syeda Saleem, 28, from New Port Richey, Florida was charged with one count of battery for throwing cheese pizza on Friday at Fatos Cala, 44, the owner of Olivia’s Subs & Pizza, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

A complaint affidavit sent to Yahoo Lifestyle by the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office stated that police found Cala’s chest and head “covered in tomato sauce.”

Saleem told police officers that she was “unsatisfied with the service” after ordering a margarita pizza for herself and her son and receiving a plain cheese pie. The mom complained to Cala, who sprinkled basil on the pizza, but the food made her son vomit.

Claiming the cheese was rotten, Saleem asked Cala for a refund. However, she said Cala instead shouted racial slurs, including, “Go back to your country.” The mom admitted that she threw the pizza but it only hit Cala because he was standing in the way.

Cala told Yahoo Lifestyle that he didn’t make derogatory comments, saying, “I am an immigrant myself.”

The restaurant owner told police that he would not refund Saleem’s order but tried to cook a new pie. But Saleem demanded six free cans of soda and threw pizza slices at Cala, hitting him in the chest and face. Before she fled, Cala obtained her license plate number.

Saleem was arrested at her home and taken to the Pasco County Jail in Land O Lakes, Florida. She has since bonded out.

Cala tells Yahoo Lifestyle, “I forgive her.”

Poindexter

Staff member
Pipe bomb suspect Cesar Sayoc describes Trump rallies as 'new found drug'
The Florida man who pleaded guilty to mailing explosive devices said in a letter to a federal judge that attending a rally for President Donald Trump "became like a new found drug."

Cesar Sayoc has admitted to sending pipe bombs to CNN, and various Democratic officials and donors. He pleaded guilty last month to 65 felony counts, including using weapons of mass destruction in an attempted domestic terrorist attack.

In the handwritten letter filed Tuesday in the US District Court for the Southern District of New York, he told a judge that "the first thing you here (sic) entering Trump rally is we are not going to take it anymore, the forgotten ones, etc."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/27/politics/cesar-sayoc-mail-bomb-suspect/index.html
Cesar Sayoc was a DJ, bodybuilder and pizza delivery man before he became a bomb suspect

At those events, he said, he came into contact with all kinds of people. "You met people from all walks life ... color etc," he wrote. "It was fun, it became like a new found drug."

He also wrote that Trump's self-help CDs reprogrammed his mind, and detailed the negative reaction he got for the Trump stickers on his car, including having his tires slashed and windows broken.

"I laughed at first. It was ridiculous how people were reacting and violence on both sides," he wrote.
Attorney said they had him evaluated

Sayoc told the judge that he was abusing steroids and was using hundreds of vitamins and supplements.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/25/politics/bombs-suspicious-packages-what-we-know/index.html
What we know about the suspicious packages sent to top Democrats, Trump critics and CNN

"I was the most scared time in my life. ... Plus I was using heavy amounts of steroids, 274 different supplement and vitamins ... I lost my head, steroids altered my growing anger. I made a bad choice taking them to help ... I lost control of myself and mental state from them."

Defense attorneys said they had him psychologically evaluated and plan to submit two reports in connection with his sentencing: one report by a clinical psychiatrist and another one by a psychiatrist with specialized knowledge to explain how his steroid use likely affected his mental health.

"We believe that these two reports will provide the court with ample information about Mr. Sayoc's mental health," his attorneys said.

In a separate handwritten letter at the beginning of the month, Sayoc told the judge overseeing his case that he never intended for the devices to detonate and the pipe bombs were not intended to work.

"The intention was to only intimidate & scare," he said in the two-page letter to US District Court Judge Jed Rakoff.

Sayoc pleaded guilty last month and admitted to mailing 16 explosive devices in October to various Democratic officials, including Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Sen. Cory Booker and Sen. Kamala Harris. He also mailed the devices to CNN's offices and major Democratic donors, including George Soros and Tom Steyer.

None of the devices detonated and no one was injured. He faces a maximum sentence of life in prison and is set to be sentenced on September 12.

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
Bodycam shows Florida officer punching man handcuffed to hospital bed

A Florida sheriff's office on Wednesday said it had opened an internal investigation after video surfaced showing a deputy punching a suspect who was handcuffed to a hospital bed.

Officer bodycam footage showed Broward County Sheriff Deputy Jorge Sobrino punching David O'Connell and aggressively twisting his arm at a South Florida hospital in January.

Sobrino arrested O'Connell, 26, at a Walmart in Pompano Beach, Florida, while responding to a domestic disturbance report. O'Connell was apprehend on charges of resisting without violence and taken Broward Health North in Deerfield Beach, Florida, for injuries he sustained during the arrest.

That's when the two got into a heated exchange.

"Hey, I don't want to be here. I don't want to be here. I wanna sign off!" O'Connell is heard yelling in the video. "I wanna sign off!"

Sobrino then closes the door, and orders O'Connell, who had one hand cuffed to the hospital bed, to sit down -- but he refused.

"Now you're going to f---ing close the door and beat my ass again," O'Connell is heard saying. "F--- you! Now you think your all big now because you're a f---ing cop?"

The officer then appears to throw O'Connell's legs on the bed, punch him in the face and twist his arm behind his back. Sobrino was aware that he was being recorded and he even pointed to the camera at one point after the confrontation.

Broward County Mayor Mark Bogen sad the officer's conduct was "unacceptable" and called for his firing.

"Unacceptable and outrageous for a deputy sheriff to punch a male who is handcuffed to a hospital bed," Bogen said Wednesday. "Abuse of power cannot be tolerated. Deputy needs to be held accountable by being fired."

He said he recommended the State Attorney's Office open a criminal investigation into the incident.

The Broward County Sheriff's Office said it's internal affairs division opened a preliminary investigation on Wednesday after receiving a letter from the Broward County Public Defender's Office, which is representing O'Connell.

"He clearly wanted to beat up Mr. O'Connell rather than use some deescalation techniques," Broward County Assistant Public Defender Gordon Weekes told ABC affiliate WPLG on Wednesday. "It shows how brazen and how comfortable he is in using this type of force and that he will use it even when he knows the camera is running."

The video surfaced just days after Broward County deputies were seen beating and pepper-spraying a 15-year-old boy during an arrest outside a Fort Lauderdale high school. The sheriff's office suspended two officers in connection with the arrest on Tuesday as video of the violent encounter went viral.

That case is also under an internal investigation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wearelivingart@protonmail
Top Bottom