End of another year

Hassquatch

Slayer
This is a great place to speak one's mind, vent, argue, and have fun. I will never understand putting someone I don't know as a representative of me of whom I've never met. I will always fight for those I know and have contact with over someone I have no personal knowledge of. Loyal to those closest to you...agree or not, yet sane and respectable. I don't really know any one of you fuckheads, but yet i DO. Always told myself this kind of shit...not shit, contact...was just for shits and giggles. Internet forums are dumb and not serious, and so on. But I love shooting the shit here during work and talking about what the hell ever. So what the fuck ever, another year ends. In what to me is a weird fucking way, I know you guys...not as in what you look like or from hangin out with you. But from here. In that sense, I'd fight for all of you fuckheads. Even the "douchebags" I always disagree with. I know you this way whether I agree with you or not. Never fucking hate my community unless they did something do truly deserve it. For those getting older it's obvious every year seems to go faster than the last. Live it to enjoy what it is that's good for you while being good to those fucks around you. All in all I realize how much I appreciate coming here to bullshit, somewhat seriously analyze, goof off, debate, bust, or talk about cooz, etc. Thanks for all of that, you fucking assslaps. Hope you get it..the elementary I'm trying to say is profound.

ILJO

Site Donor
At first I was like

But then I was all like

And ultimately I ended up like

Happy end of year times, or whatever it is that's going on here....

MBC

Whoever came up with Christmas should be nailed to a cross. It's absolutely ridiculous. I can't stand the damn holidays at all.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Whoever came up with Christmas should be nailed to a cross. It's absolutely ridiculous. I can't stand the damn holidays at all.
I love Christmas. Christmas is like... yearly 1980's Epcot to me. It's the promise of something that could only exist on this planet, between these people, for a couple hours at a time. I love the lights. I love the cold. I tolerate the music. But the sentiment of charity and good will is about as close as I come to believing in nobility and piety. I don't subscribe to altruism. At all. I also do not overthink acts of generosity.

In the end I believe the time when I did not exist, the time when I do, and the time when I won't all coincide. Whatever will happen, from my perspective, is, if not decided, determined and framed. Christmas reminds me that the narrative is what we make it. Whatever we tell ourselves and agree upon, that may as well be the truth because shit is already beginning and over.

I just rather enjoy this narrative. Santa seems a more compelling figure than others worshiped. The parables more endearing, easier to follow and understand.

When we're all dead I'll still remember Christmas fondly. And every Christmas I remember we're all already dead.

MBC

I love Christmas. Christmas is like... yearly 1980's Epcot to me. It's the promise of something that could only exist on this planet, between these people, for a couple hours at a time. I love the lights. I love the cold. I tolerate the music. But the sentiment of charity and good will is about as close as I come to believing in nobility and piety. I don't subscribe to altruism. At all. I also do not overthink acts of generosity.

In the end I believe the time when I did not exist, the time when I do, and the time when I won't all coincide. Whatever will happen, from my perspective, is, if not decided, determined and framed. Christmas reminds me that the narrative is what we make it. Whatever we tell ourselves and agree upon, that may as well be the truth because shit is already beginning and over.

I just rather enjoy this narrative. Santa seems a more compelling figure than others worshiped. The parables more endearing, easier to follow and understand.

When we're all dead I'll still remember Christmas fondly. And every Christmas I remember we're all already dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evolveny
Top Bottom