Election 2020 (1 Viewer)

I-is-traahDIN

A terrible human being
I'll likely vote for Biden
likely? still weighing some issues?

besides calling my beloved Raza rapists and murders, the wishing a pedo 'well' (you know Trump was thinking of the time Maxwell got some 14 yr old to answer to Ivanka), or any of the other bullshit, why could you still vote for him?

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
I’ve never personally experienced such a gross lack of honesty and unwillingness to inform oneself in my entire life. I’m mean, just one thing after the next that are not even in the same area code as the truth. He is evil.
Huh? So I am dishonest because I post something I believe. Because I don't believe that a career prosecutor is suddenly change her mind on the crimes she used to prosecute daily? Where she was known for doing everything she could to keep people in jail and often sent them to jail for years on minor charges. Sorry if I am not buying it.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
I said ending the war on drugs not legalizing marijuana. So it took the murder of a black man in an election year for her to finally be against qualified immunity? What was her stance prior to an election year?
1. Marijuana legislation is a component of the war on drugs.
2. Harris is not up for re-election until 2022.

I have no more tolerance for how much of an ignorant, lying, sack of shit you are.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Do you honestly think she will come out against ending qualified immunity? No way does she get picked if she does that.
Post automatically merged:

1. Marijuana legislation is a component of the war on drugs.
2. Harris is not up for re-election until 2022.

I have no more tolerance for how much of an ignorant, lying, sack of shit you are.
I am talking about the complete end of the war on drugs, not just a partial one. Addiction should be treated medically because it is a disease. It should not be treated criminally.
I mean this election year. When she was running for President and when she was in running for the VP spot once she dropped out.

nbm02ss

likely? still weighing some issues?

besides calling my beloved Raza rapists and murders, the wishing a pedo 'well' (you know Trump was thinking of the time Maxwell got some 14 yr old to answer to Ivanka), or any of the other bullshit, why could you still vote for him?
I'm confused, are you implying I would vote for Trump after quoting part of a post that said I wouldn't vote for Trump?

I-is-traahDIN

A terrible human being
I'm confused, are you implying I would vote for Trump after quoting part of a post that said I wouldn't vote for Trump?
your quote was you were weighing issues and likely to vote for trump

to me, likely means 'maybe', but not certain

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Do you honestly think she will come out against ending qualified immunity? No way does she get picked if she does that.
Post automatically merged:

I am talking about the complete end of the war on drugs, not just a partial one. Addiction should be treated medically because it is a disease. It should not be treated criminally.
I mean this election year. When she was running for President and when she was in running for the VP spot once she dropped out.
Can you fucking read?
U.S. Senators Kamala D. Harris (D-CA), Edward J. Markey (D-MA) and Cory Booker (D-NJ) on Wednesday announced a new Senate resolution that calls for the elimination of qualified immunity for law enforcement officers. Qualified immunity is a judge-made doctrine that protects law enforcement officers from being sued in their personal capacity and being held personally liable for their excessive use of force or brutality. In its passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1871, Congress expressly allowed for individuals to sue public officials, including police officers, who deprive them of their civil rights. But in the century and a half since, the Supreme Court has gutted this landmark law. It created and then expanded the novel defense of so-called qualified immunity for police officers.

Also co-sponsoring the resolution are Senators Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and Chris Van Hollen (D-MD).

“Law enforcement should not be completely shielded from accountability when they violate someone’s civil rights,” said Senator Harris. “It is clear that the Supreme Court’s qualified immunity doctrine is broken and in need of reform. It is time that we say clearly that police officers should be held accountable to the law and to the people they are sworn to protect, period.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."
Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!
Battalion Five raise your hands. You are the all important first attack wave, code named: Operation Human Shield!
An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye.
Is this thing on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom