Election 2020

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
There is no way to guarantee you won't get it. And deaths are not being properly reported. A friend of mine's dad died of cancer. You know what they put on the death report? Fucking covid.
You thick-headed, tin-foil hat wearing clown. If someone has COVID-19 and they die it is a reported that a person with the virus died. The CDC then begins a process of confirming whether or not the virus contributed to their death. That’s why you see the fluctuation in the tally. Truly un-fucking-believable ignorance.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
There's no excuse for not wearing a mask. Anyone not doing so is endangering their community and their state. With the spreading ability of Covid that sort of abject stupidity affects the nation as a whole. And then our nation affects its neighbors.

That's how far reaching that stupidity, that selfishness spreads. I have no respect or time for anyone not wearing a mask. You should be prohibited from health services, public places, and emergency responses. You're as much of a blight as the virus. You're redundant. You're a waste of oxygen.

If you want to accomplish something or make a statement, leave Earth please.

Poindexter

Staff member
You thick-headed, tin-foil hat wearing clown. If someone has COVID-19 and they die it is a reported that a person with the virus died. The CDC then begins a process of confirming whether or not the virus contributed to their death. That’s why you see the fluctuation in the tally. Truly un-fucking-believable ignorance.
He merely repeats talking points. The shit he spewed this morning and again as Harris was announced demonstrates that. At some point it's gotta be considered as just trolling for the sake of trolling and then he can go back to Facebook with his bullshit.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
He merely repeats talking points. The shit he spewed this morning and again as Harris was announced demonstrates that. At some point it's gotta be considered as just trolling for the sake of trolling and then he can go back to Facebook with his bullshit.
He’s lucky we all believe in freedom of speech. Were we lesser people he wouldn’t have made it past page 50.

Poindexter

Staff member
I would have picked Tammy Duckworth. There's not much to credibly attack there.
I agree, and in terms of a couple of the others also considered, the less pre-fabricated narrative against them would work out better for Biden. But like you said, she's one hundred percent capable.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Here should have went with Andrew Yang. Not trolling. That's who I would have chose.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
I agree, very sad.
There was a study a few years back that showed women lawyers are held to different standards when it comes to being disbarred. The presumption is that we hold women to higher ethical standards than men.

That's just one dimension, but assertive women of color aren't so highly received by this country. Not saying it was a bad choice or that I don't agree with it. I just hope that we as a country have turned a corner on this prejudice.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
There was a study a few years back that showed women lawyers are held to different standards when it comes to being disbarred. The presumption is that we hold women to higher ethical standards than men.

That's just one dimension, but assertive women of color aren't so highly received by this country. Not saying it was a bad choice or that I don't agree with it. I just hope that we as a country have turned a corner on this prejudice.
I agree, I think it was this thread where I said his VP would cost him votes. It was because of this very sentiment.

nbm02ss

I feel like nominating a Top Cop as the VP pick when there are still protests against police brutality is a special kind of tone deaf.

Poindexter

Staff member
I feel like nominating a Top Cop as the VP pick when there are still protests against police brutality is a special kind of tone deaf.
That will be the largest drawback for progressives, but I think it may be harder for Trump to attack it given his demonstrable malfeasance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Battalion Five raise your hands. You are the all important first attack wave, code named: Operation Human Shield!
An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye.
If 2020 was a math problem: if you're going down river at 2MPH and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to re-shingle your roof?
4-5 Playoff games a day <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom