Election 2020 (4 Viewers)

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Screenshot_20200811-001841_Chrome.jpg

He misspelled diaper
Post automatically merged:

You can support the Biden campaign or The Lincoln Project but honestly, if I may, please consider supporting the ACLU or other legal defense funds. Or bail initiatives or debt clearance initiatives to allow former felons the ability to vote.

If you need me to find links I will tomorrow.
I like the Lincoln Project videos but the only place I ever see them is on this forum. Are they being mass marketed to the public? Where else are they available to be viewed?

I know mass marked may not be the right phrase but I have a limited vocabulary.

Last edited:

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
That is a meme. It's not someone's private picture. It was clearly meant to be shared because of what it says on their shirts. You haven't ever posted or shared a meme with a kid on it? Lol. You are one reaching ass clown.
Mind-numbing stupidity. That is not a meme. That is someone’s actual Snapchat that was stolen and circulated throughout far-right factions on the internet. You are as grotesque as you are hypocritical.

Voting for someone who can't win has been discussed as an important long-term play in that it sends a signal that that message is underserved. In theory, people voting for 3rd parties who can't win is a necessary first step to a three party or more system.
Except for this one small problem — Jorgensen/Cohen is not a 3rd party coalition. They are crackpots masquerading as a harmless alternative to mainstream policies. The message that a vote for them sends is: “I don’t care about anyone else’s problems and neither should the federal government.”

Last edited:

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
View attachment 4998

He misspelled diaper

I like the Lincoln Project videos but the only place I ever see them is on this forum. Are they being mass marketed to the public? Where else are they available to be viewed?

I know mass marked may not be the right phrase but I have a limited vocabulary.
Yes, the Lincoln Project is a moderate Republican lead initiative specifically to defeat Trump and Trump supporting Republicans.

Their website and multimedia outlets can be found here: https://lincolnproject.us/

The ACLU can be found here: https://www.aclu.org/

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Jorgensen/Cohen is not a 3rd party coalition. They are crackpots masquerading as a harmless alternative to mainstream policies. The message that a vote for them sends is: “I don’t care about anyone else’s problems and neither should the federal government.”
That is 100% false. Jorgensen/ Cohen care about the rights of the people far more than any other candidate. They want you to own your guns, do your drugs and if you want to pay for a blow job, they want you to be able to pay for that too. They want to make medical cheaper by creating competition and they want to make it easier for you to start a small business. To say they don't care about others is you just being an ass hole, as per usual.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
That is 100% false. Jorgensen/ Cohen care about the rights of the people far more than any other candidate. They want you to own your guns, do your drugs and if you want to pay for a blow job, they want you to be able to pay for that too. They want to make medical cheaper by creating competition and they want to make it easier for you to start a small business. To say they don't care about others is you just being an ass hole, as per usual.
1. I was talking about the Libertarian message, not them specifically. You are obviously too dense to understand this, which brings me to my next point...

2. “Asshole” is one word. As is “stupid.” You are both.

3. It’s not illegal to own a gun ... or to get a blow job. Maybe you should spend more time educating yourself about what you can already do in this country so you’re not as easily persuaded by politicians who tell you they want to “legalize freedom.”

4. They want to make healthcare cheaper and make it easier for you to start a small business? Wow. That’s genius. I wonder why no one else has ever thought of that.

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
Survival Pool Champion
I am not going to vote for Biden no matter what. Blame the DNC for pushing another shitty candidate.
ill bite, which democrat would you vote for then if you had your choice?

ill ask you this what good are rights if you are sick, poor, hungry and have no control over the conditions that are around you? they are meaningless.
If there is no government then who gives you your rights and who enforces your rights?

Last edited:

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
ill bite, which democrat would you vote for then if you had your choice?

ill ask you this what good are rights if you are sick, poor, hungry and have no control over the conditions that are around you? they are meaningless.
If there is no government then who gives you your rights and who enforces your rights?
I would have voted for Bernie due to his consistency in his politics but I am not for Medicare for all. I would have voted for Yang for sure. He is forward thinking and he is the only candidate that didn't attack Trump, from what I remember, which shows to me he would be able to work across the isle and not let politics get in the way of doing what is right for the country.
Libertarians are not for no government, they are for limited FEDERAL government. They believe in local government and they believe that local communities govern themselves better than the federal government could. Not sure you know this but the states already control things like unemployment. That has nothing to do with the federal government. As far as medical goes, Jo Jorgensen doesn't want "free healthcare" because free healthcare is crap. She wants there to be competition and to end patents that stop companies from developing life essential items such as epipens and insulin so that they can actually be affordable.

Screenshot_20200811-094830_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
Survival Pool Champion
I would have voted for Bernie due to his consistency in his politics but I am not for Medicare for all. I would have voted for Yang for sure. He is forward thinking and he is the only candidate that didn't attack Trump, from what I remember, which shows to me he would be able to work across the isle and not let politics get in the way of doing what is right for the country.
Libertarians are not for no government, they are for limited FEDERAL government. They believe in local government and they believe that local communities govern themselves better than the federal government could. Not sure you know this but the states already control things like unemployment. That has nothing to do with the federal government. As far as medical goes, Jo Jorgensen doesn't want "free healthcare" because free healthcare is crap. She wants there to be competition and to end patents that stop companies from developing life essential items such as epipens and insulin so that they can actually be affordable.
Universal healthcare is better than no healthcare, america is the only modern industrialized country that doesn't have some sort of UH, so all the other countries have it wrong?, america spends more per person than any other country and not everyone is covered.
UH may not be perfect but the only people who befit from Americas healthcare system right now are the rich that can afford the best healthcare and the insurance companies and big parma.
not all UH systems are the same you could have a two tier healthcare system where the rich gets priority over the poor the gop and libertarians would like that part, like now but atleast everyone is covered and the cost would be a lot less to the tax payer. Thats why all countries have went to UH, they all realized its cheaper in the long run to have one centralized healthcare system. america is so corrupt and all the politicians are bought and paid for, that why you will never have UH not because it is bad.

the founding fathers were not even for limited government, what about the whisky rebellion.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
So the suggestion here is she sucked dick to get where she is today? Wow, you are a bigger scumbag than I thought.

I think you are overlooking the anger that comes from his cuck/incel status.
You think dating the mayor of San Francisco didn't help her career?

Last edited:

Poindexter

Staff member
You think dating the mayor of San Francisco didn't help her career?
That's a far cry from saying, to an accomplished black woman, that if you didn't suck dick you would still be fetching coffee. You expose yourself, my friend. And that exposure is disgusting. In this country where the vast majority of wealth, prestige, and power was/is transferred via an old boys network that for centuries excluded minorities and women, you choose to degrade and dismiss this black woman's entire career in the most vile and racist repetition you could. It is hard to conclude that you are something other than a pawn, a clone, and a troll.

You instead choose to ignore the most egregious version of this network in the White House today where money buys positions with absolutely no experience at all (in fact where experience and competency is shunned), where totally underserved nepotism runs rampant, and where the emolument clause has been ignored and criminally flaunted to an historic degree.

Trodden

A terrible human being
Holy fuck. Who the fuck quotes James Woods? It is common knowledge that he is a completely despicable human being.
james woods too? what did he do?

I didnt even know he was still alive, he was in one movie I liked. other than that all I think of is the whole 'oh a piece of candy..' thing from family guy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."
Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!
Battalion Five raise your hands. You are the all important first attack wave, code named: Operation Human Shield!
An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye.
Is this thing on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks

Coming up

Top Bottom