Election 2020

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
(1) at the time @Nebraska snagged your FB info, your shit was public. Can't be mad when something you put up for the world to see is shown to the world.

(2) You are petty as fuck bruh.
I'm petty and he's the one who posted my Facebook info? Oh ok. He did it out of spite trying to out me as a Trump supporter. When I have been clear from the beginning who I support. Yes, I would vote for Trump over Biden. I am not a fan of Trump either. That should tell youy how much I don't like Biden.

SickNasty

Now that's a tasty burger.
What do you mean my true political feelings? I am voting for Jo Jorgensen. I openly admit that I can't stand Biden more than I can't stand Trump. I also said I would be happy if Trump won because it would stick it to all ther ass holes who told me I was wasting my vote and that if I voted for a third party, I am voting for Trump. I am upset over the Facebook stuff because of the fact you did it without my permission. I don't go post your tweets, there is no need for you to post my Facebook posts. I don't have a hidden agenda, I am up front and honest. I am voting for Jo Jorgensen, fuck Biden and I will laugh my ass off if Trump wins because of all the people who told me I was wasting my vote, that goes for in here and on Facebook.
This is infinitely more petty than someone reposting someone else's public forum posts.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
This is infinitely more petty than someone reposting someone else's public forum posts.
I am tired of people telling me I am wasting my vote on Jorgensen. I am tired of everyone telling me I am voting for Trump if I don't vote for Biden. I am tired of people ignoring Biden's racist past and the fact he helped write numerous laws to take away gun rights and to punish minorities for their crimes disproportionately more than white crimes. Here helped further the war on drugs. So yeah, I rather have Trump than Biden.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I fully support you voting for the librarian instead of Trump. Get as many of your fellows to do the same. You get as many Trump supporters as you can to do that.

SickNasty

Now that's a tasty burger.
I am tired of people telling me I am wasting my vote on Jorgensen.
Then either make it so she actually has a chance of winning, or vote for someone else.

I am tired of everyone telling me I am voting for Trump if I don't vote for Biden.
You're lack of voting for Biden does help trump - no two ways about it.

I am tired of people ignoring Biden's racist past and the fact he helped write numerous laws to take away gun rights and to punish minorities for their crimes disproportionately more than white crimes. Here helped further the war on drugs. So yeah, I rather have Trump than Biden.
You claim Biden's racist past is preventing you for voting for him and you completely ignore trump's racist past and his most recent policy moves that have led to the detriment of the majority of the US populace.

I'm not saying Biden is perfect, but you can't say that Biden's past racism is inspiring you to vote for the guy who:
Explicitly tried to ban Muslims from traveling to the US:
and

Who refused to apologize for calling for the death of the Central Park 5 who were proven to be innocent of all of their charges: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/nyregion/central-park-five-trump.html

Just to name a couple of things.

Bottom line is, the list that makes Biden a shit person is minuscule compared to the list that makes 45 a shit person. Yet you admit to being excited for the opportunity to celebrate, not the win of 45 should he win, but the fact that people who voted for Biden would be sad that he lost and trump won. Not that you think it would be the better choice for the country as a whole, or for your fellow Americans.

You've shown to be incredibly petty, selfish, hypocritical, unwilling to be challenged on your conflicting viewpoints, be open to honest criticism, and happy to enjoy the suffering of others.

You, my good sir, are a garbage person.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
I am not going to vote for Biden no matter what. Blame the DNC for pushing another shitty candidate.

Poindexter

Staff member
He's a Trumper through and through. There is no neutral ground on this one. He hates Biden so much that he prefers Trump? Right. All the reasons he dislikes Biden for are multiplied exponentially in Trump. His stance would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic, contradictory, and dishonest. More of his Facebook logic:

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
He's a Trumper through and through. There is no neutral ground on this one. He hates Biden so much that he prefers Trump? Right. All the reasons he dislikes Biden for are multiplied exponentially in Trump. His stance would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic, contradictory, and dishonest. More of his Facebook logic:

I got more than just that one. Lol. If I was a Trumper I would vote for him. I didn't vote for him last time and I won't vote for him this time. I refused to vote for Hillary because I found her to be a terrible human being. I simply don't like Biden. Just something about him that rubs me the wrong way. Most likely because his history is no more different than Trump but everyone tries to pretend what he has done in his past never happened. I don't care what his website says, he is still the same guy he was and always will be.

jesusatemyhotdog

Welcome to the machine.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Fantastic, I sent this to a couple Grab Em by the Pussy supporters

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
/thread
/discussion
/debate

Time to vote.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
I am looking for suggestions where my time and financial contributions can best be put to use in getting Heel Spur out of office. Both will be minimal but every little bit helps.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
@Dimson - “How dare you post screenshots of my publicly accessible Facebook comments! That’s lower than low. You’re going to make me vote for Trump.”

Also @Dimson - posts picture of some random person’s underage daughters because it aligns with a 100% baseless right-wing accusation that Joe Biden is a pedophile

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Post automatically merged:

@Dimson - “How dare you post screenshots of my publicly accessible Facebook comments! That’s lower than low. You’re going to make me vote for Trump.”

Also @Dimson - posts picture of some random person’s underage daughters because it aligns with a 100% baseless right-wing accusation that Joe Biden is a pedophile
That is a meme. It's not someone's private picture. It was clearly meant to be shared because of what it says on their shirts. You haven't ever posted or shared a meme with a kid on it? Lol. You are one reaching ass clown.
Post automatically merged:

Screenshot_20200811-001841_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
Voting for someone who can't win has been discussed as an important long-term play in that it sends a signal that that message is underserved. In theory, people voting for 3rd parties who can't win is a necessary first step to a three party or more system.

It's a debate about whether or not the short outweighs the long here. I agree with most that it does- that Trump needs to go more than we need an incremental step towards ending two party dominance.

But, most of all, I just want to join in. So, uh, Dimson is a poopy head and Kano is bad for America. Vote Miz 2020.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
I am looking for suggestions where my time and financial contributions can best be put to use in getting Heel Spur out of office. Both will be minimal but every little bit helps.
You can support the Biden campaign or The Lincoln Project but honestly, if I may, please consider supporting the ACLU or other legal defense funds. Or bail initiatives or debt clearance initiatives to allow former felons the ability to vote.

If you need me to find links I will tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."
Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!
Battalion Five raise your hands. You are the all important first attack wave, code named: Operation Human Shield!
An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye.
Is this thing on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks

Coming up

Top Bottom