Election 2020

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
The point was you already divulged your real name here, you wet fart. Your Facebook posts reveal your moral decay. Too bad. Your jumping on the Libertarian bandwagon doesn't erase you civic decrepitude. You are a shitty human being whose sole goal is to discreditt Biden. Given his opposition, you are beyond suspect.
I never divulged my real name within the forums. For the article, sure. I am tired of Democrats telling me I am wasting my vote and that if I don't vote for Biden that I am voting for Trump. That is why I say what I say. Because I am tried of how you guys treat me here just because I don't share the same views as you guys.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
I wrote here years ago to help the site. I used my real name, not my user name. So things I say or talk about in here stay in here, under my user name. Not my real name.
Let’s be perfectly clear — is it your claim that a.) you have never posted your real name on this message board, and b.) that anything reposted here under that name constitutes an invasion of your privacy and should be subsequently punished by the forum administrators?

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Let’s be perfectly clear — is it your claim that a.) you have never posted your real name on this message board, and b.) that anything reposted here under that name constitutes an invasion of your privacy and should be subsequently punished by the forum administrators?
I am saying stop posting my Facebook posts on here. That's it. But you insist on being a jack ass as per the usual.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
I am saying stop posting my Facebook posts on here. That's it. But you insist on being a jack ass as per the usual.
Focus. Pay attention. I asked very specific questions. Are you claiming that you never revealed your real name in any forum section of this website?

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Focus. Pay attention. I asked very specific questions. Are you claiming that you never revealed your real name in any forum section of this website?
I am sure you are asking this because at one time I did. If I did, I did at my choice, not yours.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Can I write an article for the forum? Maybe about how to maximize your morning poop. I’ll call it “shit for the day” or “live your best shit.” “One shit at a time.”
At work I carry a radio. Sometimes when I'm flushing after taking a shit, I key the mic for the flush then say goodbye Miles. Miles is a new guy that is going through the hazing stage. It's all good fun. We still haze in the pulpmill.

Problematique

Wiedźmin.
Can I write an article for the forum? Maybe about how to maximize your morning poop. I’ll call it “shit for the day” or “live your best shit.” “One shit at a time.”
A good motto for life.

"I live my life from shit to shit. Just gotta make it through to the next one. All things pass."

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
I see. So this:

...is a blatant lie.
I don't remember that I did. But clearly I did or you wouldn't have asked the question. You got this hard on for looking up stuff on me and I would not surprised if you did a forum search of my name. In fact I can almost guarentee you did. Because you got nothing better to do. I asked you to stop posting my Facebook posts on here. That's it. Last time you carelessly posted my posts with non member names on there but you didn't give a shit because all you cared about was trying to expose me. I don't get it. Are you that hard up that you got to stoop that low that you got to search my posts that have nothing to do with this forum? You need to get over yourself and stop posting my Facebook posts.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Post automatically merged:

Smaller stores can even sell on Amazon if they want to.
Not quite. I have an Amazon business account and it’s damn near impossible to make money on amazon. They restrict the shit out of most items worth a damn and their fees for selling are obscene.

Last edited:

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
I don't remember that I did. But clearly I did or you wouldn't have asked the question. You got this hard on for looking up stuff on me and I would not surprised if you did a forum search of my name. In fact I can almost guarentee you did. Because you got nothing better to do. I asked you to stop posting my Facebook posts on here. That's it. Last time you carelessly posted my posts with non member names on there but you didn't give a shit because all you cared about was trying to expose me. I don't get it. Are you that hard up that you got to stoop that low that you got to search my posts that have nothing to do with this forum? You need to get over yourself and stop posting my Facebook posts.
It’s interesting to see how vulnerable you feel now that your true political opinions have been revealed in non-meme form. I’m sure it was a tough blow for you to lose the upper hand on prodding Biden voters while pretending to equally despise what Trump represents.

Perhaps you can find solace in the fact that your willingness to carry water for fascism disguised as free thinking was at least able to produce some lively banter on the forum.

That’s the best I can offer you at this point since you no longer possess the ability to deny that everything that Trump has said or done with the help of his administration, his allies at both the federal and state levels as well as across the world was a perfectly acceptable consolation to you. Unfortunately for you, that lie has been exposed by your admission several times over that in the extremely likely event your candidate falls short in her bid for the presidency, you’ll take Trump over any other alternative.

And just in case I’m not being clear enough. I’m giving you permission to go fuck yourself. I’m through engaging you as a serious member of both this forum and society in general.

Last edited:

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
What do you mean my true political feelings? I am voting for Jo Jorgensen. I openly admit that I can't stand Biden more than I can't stand Trump. I also said I would be happy if Trump won because it would stick it to all ther ass holes who told me I was wasting my vote and that if I voted for a third party, I am voting for Trump. I am upset over the Facebook stuff because of the fact you did it without my permission. I don't go post your tweets, there is no need for you to post my Facebook posts. I don't have a hidden agenda, I am up front and honest. I am voting for Jo Jorgensen, fuck Biden and I will laugh my ass off if Trump wins because of all the people who told me I was wasting my vote, that goes for in here and on Facebook.

And for the record, who cares if anyone votes for Trump, it is their vote, not yours.

Screenshot_20200809-014204_Chrome.jpg

I guess Joe Rogan is an idiot too huh?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."
Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom