Election 2020 (1 Viewer)

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Question: Can you provide any citations that corroborate your claim that U.S. citizens were denied credible and accurate testing kits by the FDA that were then purchased and used by other countries?
Answer: crickets chirping

Question: What did you do with the stimulus money that you didn’t need?

Question: Which specific candidate(s) from the 2020 Democratic primary campaigned on Libertarian principles and checked enough boxes to satisfy your conscience?

I apologize for wasting the forum’s time by forgetting that a joke of a human being should not be taken seriously on matters that impact society.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Question: Can you provide any citations that corroborate your claim that U.S. citizens were denied credible and accurate testing kits by the FDA that were then purchased and used by other countries?

Question: What did you do with the stimulus money that you didn’t need?

Question: Which specific candidate(s) from the 2020 Democratic primary campaigned on Libertarian principles and checked enough boxes to satisfy your conscience?

I apologize for wasting the forum’s time by forgetting that a joke of a human being should not be taken seriously on matters that impact society.
The FDA approved 4 Testing kits
I don't vote based on party lines. I vote for who I think is the best candidate. Out of the Democrat candidates I preferred Bernie and Yang. I like Bernie for his consistency. He has had the same beliefs his whole career, unlike Biden. I don't agree with him on Medicare for all. Yang was my favorite because of his forward thinking. I love that he is thinking about the future and I think UBI can potentially be a great idea. It has worked out pretty good for Alaska. I don't like everything about every candidate I would possibly vote for but one thing that is consistent across the board is they are viewed as good people.
As far as the stimulus money it is still in my account. I can't give it back and there is no point because it is essentially my tax return a year early. That is the thing about stimulus packages, as a citizen you have to take them whether you need them or not.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
The FDA approved 4 Testing kits
That’s a story about the FDA ... in the Philippines. You’re not that stupid, are you? Please tell me you just sent the wrong link. Please.

As far as the stimulus money it is still in my account. I can't give it back and there is no point because it is essentially my tax return a year early. That is the thing about stimulus packages, as a citizen you have to take them whether you need them or not.
So you haven’t donated it to a food bank, or to the mother of your child, who you admitted needs the help? That’s interesting.

And just to be perfectly clear, by “interesting,” I mean hypocritical.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
That’s a story about the FDA ... in the Philippines. You’re not that stupid, are you? Please tell me you just sent the wrong link. Please.

So you haven’t donated it to a food bank, or to the mother of your child, who you admitted needs the help? That’s interesting.

And just to be perfectly clear, by “interesting,” I mean hypocritical.
Actually me and the mother of my kids are roommates thank you very much. She used the money she got to supplement her lost income thanks to the shut down. What I do with the stimulus money is none of your fucking business. You need to come off your fucking high horse. I am tired of you thinking you are better than me because I refuse to vote for that puppet Biden. So what, we disagree. Get over it. I am tired of pompous ass holes like you. You are just a bully. That's it, a no good piece of crap bully.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Actually me and the mother of my kids are roommates thank you very much. She used the money she got to supplement her lost income thanks to the shut down. What I do with the stimulus money is none of your fucking business. You need to come off your fucking high horse. I am tired of you thinking you are better than me because I refuse to vote for that puppet Biden. So what, we disagree. Get over it. I am tired of pompous ass holes like you. You are just a bully. That's it, a no good piece of crap bully.

So we’re now up to two links that completely fail to corroborate your FDA conspiracy theory. At least this time you managed to stay in the U.S., so we’re making progress.

And it’s not bullying to point out that your actions don’t match your principles. You simply do not understand the ramifications of the policies you champion. This has nothing to do with trying to prove that I’m better than you. I do not care about you on a personal level one way or the other beyond the fact that I’m glad the federal government did it’s job and sent you some financial aid in a time of need for your family.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
So we’re now up to two links that completely fail to corroborate your FDA conspiracy theory. At least this time you managed to stay in the U.S., so we’re making progress.

And it’s not bullying to point out that your actions don’t match your principles. You simply do not understand the ramifications of the policies you champion. This has nothing to do with trying to prove that I’m better than you. I do not care about you on a personal level one way or the other beyond the fact that I’m glad the federal government did it’s job and sent you some financial aid in a time of need for your family.
There wouldn't have been a need without a shut down. She was doing just fine until then. I just wish you could do my job. Just one day. Then you would know the real financial impact of the coronavirus.

Last edited:

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
There wouldn't have been a need without a shut down. She was doing just fine until then. I just wish you could do my job. Just one day. Then you would know the real financial impact of the coronavirus.
I could do your job every second of every day for the rest of eternity and it still wouldn’t make me value money over life.

I cover college sports for a living. My world was the first to shut down, and it will be the last to restart.

Trodden

A terrible human being

nice meme, so does that mean youre going to vote for Biden, because if trump wins again, that stealing will get worse

so you can actually try and do something and vote for biden, or vote for jo jo and help trump make that meme great again

either you give a shit or you dont, but the memes you post are full of HUGE holes

the biden/pedo one was the best

I guess youre ok with a POTUS who wishes an ACTUAL pedo 'well'

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
Survival Pool Champion
I said if the government didn't shut people down there wouldn't need a stimulus or at least, not nearly as much.

dude we went through this before, there would have been a shutdown no matter what, the virus would have shut things down anyway. its not like everyone would be back to work and everything would be roses but if not for the gov shutdown. we seen what happened the states the opened up early are suffering, and bars just had to shut down on their own, now everything is much worse. Here in my province we shut down for 4 months, but you know what open now, everything, bars, gyms, home depot, you name it.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
I could do your job every second of every day for the rest of eternity and it still wouldn’t make me value money over life.

I cover college sports for a living. My world was the first to shut down, and it will be the last to restart.
Have you lost your job? Are you not getting paid?

You know you have problems when even freakdog thinks your politics are ridiculous.
No, he is a known Canadian Liberal. It doesn't surprise me he thinks that at all.

dude we went through this before, there would have been a shutdown no matter what, the virus would have shut things down anyway. its not like everyone would be back to work and everything would be roses but if not for the gov shutdown. we seen what happened the states the opened up early are suffering, and bars just had to shut down on their own, now everything is much worse. Here in my province we shut down for 4 months, but you know what open now, everything, bars, gyms, home depot, you name it.
Congratulations. I am glad Canada paid all your bills during the lock down. Here people about about to be evicted and foreclosed on in record numbers because people were not allowed to work. People lost their businesses that they will never be able to reopen. You guys say Libertarians don't care about people but it is clear to me, you only care about people if they want to be locked down for 4 months. You don't care about them if they want to work or want to not lose their business and life savings.

Last edited:

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
$100 says Nina Turner still votes for Biden.
Maybe, if she is in the vote blue, no matter who crowd.

Screenshot_20200807-110200_Chrome.jpg

For everyone who thinks I am wasting my by voting for Jo Jorgensen.
Screenshot_20200807-113532_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200807-113645_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Problematique

Wiedźmin.
I was fortunate that when my state had our shutdown and restrictions, I was able to remain employed because where I work was considered essential.

Also had to do all my university work online, which sucked a big bag of dicks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!
Battalion Five raise your hands. You are the all important first attack wave, code named: Operation Human Shield!
An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye.
Is this thing on?
If 2020 was a math problem: if you're going down river at 2MPH and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to re-shingle your roof?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom