Election 2020 (3 Viewers)

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
I am not trying to troll you. I get we don't have the same political beliefs but I still like and respect you.
Therein lies the problem with discussing politics. Our values aren't even in the same stratosphere. As a reasonable human being I fail to see any logic in your opinions or actions. We are reaching a tipping point as a nation. This isn't a meme. This is life. Everything happening on every level of the current political landscape in this country has affected not only the world but my own personal life immensely. America is in crisis and you just want to go back to smelling farts. This election is like a desperate battle with only one honest to fucking God path to victory. I cannot talk to you and carry an honest respect for your opinion.

Trodden

A terrible human being
What ended that practice?
The 1938 Congress, which was heavy Democrat, passed a law that a Democrat president, FDR, signed

That created a minimum wage

Other than that, jobs can do what they want

Even in a union they can fire you, they just need a reason

And they're great at making them up

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
The 1938 Congress, which was heavy Democrat, passed a law that a Democrat president, FDR, signed

Alabama is an "at will" state. They don't even need a reason here.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Just gonna leave this quote from Harlan Ellison here. I don't know if he actually said it but it was long attributed to him.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant

And that's the crux of the topic at hand here. If you equivocate the uniformed opinion with the supported argument you reduce the value, the effort of the discussion.

We should all endeavor to elevate our understanding. By "doubling down" or insulating in a belief or ideology, you just stunt your own growth, whether intellectually, artistically, or emotionally.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...

I am talking about in Canada.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."
Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!
Battalion Five raise your hands. You are the all important first attack wave, code named: Operation Human Shield!
An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye.
Is this thing on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks

Coming up

Top Bottom