Election 2020 (4 Viewers)

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Heard on NPR yesterday that Trump’s numbers are way down in Missouri. Hope that trend is happening everywhere!

Poindexter

Staff member
Three countries saying this, but in Trump's 'murica, this is up for debate.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
A vote for Trump is a vote to endanger, harm, and possibly kill healthcare workers, their families and friends, and their communities. And since everyone in the country is likely to fall into one of those groups. A vote for Trump can be thought as a vote to endanger, harm, or possibly kill oneself.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Poindexter

Staff member
A vote for Trump is a vote to endanger, harm, and possibly kill healthcare workers, their families and friends, and their communities. And since everyone in the country is likely to fall into one of those groups. A vote for Trump can be thought as a vote to endanger, harm, or possibly kill oneself.
Post automatically merged:

That video is appropriately attentive to the shithead’s questionable mental capacity. It’s like he outed himself.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Would Kanye running help or hurt Trump? Maybe it would take away some of the idiots who would vote Trump. If you’re dumb enough to vote for Trump then you are dumb enough to vote for Kanye.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
I think it's a wash. I don't think Kanye will make ballots. Biden does not have unilateral support of African Americans. In tight races that could be a problem for the Biden campaign, but to win a majority of states Biden needs WHITE VOTERS. He needs White women, he need educated and uneducated Whites. He needs lower and middle working-class white votes.

He technically doesn't need the Black vote to win a majority. So if those votes go to Kanye (super hypothetical) they hurt Biden in close races but likely hurt Trump more, because he's guaranteed not to have any Black support.

(edit) Oh and I do wish Kanye had been aborted. Just think.. if he had been his mother would probably still be alive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kano wrote on Karen's profile.
Are you the Karen from the internet?
I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks