Election 2020 (3 Viewers)

Poindexter

Staff member
CNN: New rise in coronavirus cases in counties that held Trump rallies
CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta takes a closer look at a rise in coronavirus cases linked to counties that hosted President Donald Trump's rallies.

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion
Survival Pool Champion
ok i am not saying that isn't malaria but come on bra!!!
Post automatically merged:

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
Survival Pool Champion

What do you guys think is gonna happen after the elections? No matter who wins I feel there’s gonna be protests and/or riots
if trump wins, blood in the streets, if trump loses supporters will be so shocked and devastated, like the ending of Conan the Barbarian

Last edited:

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
You are registered to vote.

Your next election is:
11/03/2020 STATE GENERAL ELECTION
You vote here:
RANIER P-W
RANIER COMMUNITY BUILDING P-W
2099 SPRUCE ST
RANIER, MN 56668

I'm ready, half mile from my house, never had to wait more than three minuted. My voice will be heard.

Goremire

Site Donor
ok i am not saying that isn't malaria but come on bra!!!

Mate this stuff sounds a lot like those wackos who post about Michelle Obama secretly being a man. Nothing that I have seen is slam dunk evidence that a double is involved and in fact has a boring, mundane and more likely explanation.

And honestly even for the sake of argument say she is a double - so what? Is it in the top 500 dodgy things this administration have done? Is it a crime of any kind? If not why are you expending mental bandwidth on it? Who cares?

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
Survival Pool Champion

Mate this stuff sounds a lot like those wackos who post about Michelle Obama secretly being a man. Nothing that I have seen is slam dunk evidence that a double is involved and in fact has a boring, mundane and more likely explanation.

And honestly even for the sake of argument say she is a double - so what? Is it in the top 500 dodgy things this administration have done? Is it a crime of any kind? If not why are you expending mental bandwidth on it? Who cares?
look at the new vid and photos from today that i posted, you really believe that her? they are not even trying at this point, she doesn't want to be on the campaign trail.
i agree its not even top 500 but still wtf??
also how did USA today fact check it?

Goremire

Site Donor
look at the new vid and photos from today that i posted, you really believe that her? they are not even trying at this point, she doesn't want to be on the campaign trail.
i agree its not even top 500 but still wtf??
also how did USA today fact check it?
I looked at the photos and video you posted. I remain thoroughly unconvinced.

In the video there is something in the way for half of it and you can barely see her. It's also poor quality. What is it proof of?

As for the photos, can you find one that isn't blurry as shit? Most of them look like they were taken with a Nokia 3650 of a video playing from a VCR on an old CRT TV screen. Why are they comparing a high quality image of a low quality image?

From the USA Today article:

Our rating: False
Based on our research, the conspiracy theory that the White House has used a body double to sub for Melania Trump is FALSE. The White House and President Donald Trump have denied it, and the photos and videos that have been cited as proof of the theory have been anomalies. After all, no one looks the same in every photo that is taken of them.
The burden of proof is not on USA Today to prove she isn't a double, its on the people claiming that she is. The "proof" is the same as it was last week - photos that look a bit funny.

Im coming to the conclusion that maybe there is some confusion on this board as to what a fact check actually is.

So if there is a double, who is she? What's her name? The White House has people tripping over themselves to leak stuff, why has no one leaked this? If that's a double, where was Melania actually when that footage was taken? If you could find a photo or a credible report of being Melania somewhere else when she's supposed to with Trump then I would change my opinion on it.

But I've yet to see that. So far it basically boils down to "OMFG GOD YOU GUYS JUST LOOK AT HER IT'S SO OBVIOUS". That's opinion, not fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.
foundstarr wrote on Ninjastix's profile.
playing anything fun?
Welcome to our fortress tall
Take some time to show you around
My small collection of whisk(e)y is now at twelve bottles. Not the worst problem to have. hehe
You might be a financial wizard
With a sack of loot
All I see is a slimy lizard
With an expensive suit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom