Anchorpunch

Site Donor
Can someone less lazy and less stoned than me explain something? So the original date was extended to Nov 9th. Did this decision reverse that or just refuse another extension?

Ct_L33T

Can someone less lazy and less stoned than me explain something? So the original date was extended to Nov 9th. Did this decision reverse that or just refuse another extension?
I presume the ruling overturned the previous extension since the headline reads "Supreme Court rules 5-3 to throw out ballots in Wisconsin that are postmarked by Election Day but arrive after. "

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Reverse. All ballots must be received by the election commission by the time the polls close on November 3rd regardless of when they were mailed.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
Thanks.

I hope this isn't the kind of thing that can become a bedrock for other lawsuits during covid elections. I don't know law enough to say whether that's a real concern though.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Keep in mind that this Absentee Voting Report from the Wisconsin Election Commission shows that an extension of the deadline back in the April primary election made an additional 79,054 ballots eligible to be counted even though they were received up to 6 days after Election Day.

Trump won Wisconsin by 22,748 votes in 2016.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Keep in mind that this Absentee Voting Report from the Wisconsin Election Commission shows that an extension of the deadline back in the April primary election made an additional 79,054 ballots eligible to be counted even though they were received up to 6 days after Election Day.

Trump won Wisconsin by 22,748 votes in 2016.
To Donny it's more important he cheats not who he cheats.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
I always thought Kanye West was crazy when he said he was running for President and some think he is just trying steal votes from Biden. After listening to this guy talk for 3 hours on Joe Rogan’s podcast for 3 hours, I now believe that he actually thinks he can win.

Some of his ideas are great but others, not so much. He literally said on three different occasions that money isn’t real while also bragging he’s the 5th wealthiest black man in America.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
is that like "fast for a catcher?"
I don't know what that means, I was just repeating what he kept saying. He literally would say in one sentence that money isn't real and then later would talk about how much money he made in the last 4 years and that he was 5th richest black man in America.

Last edited:

Poindexter

Staff member
This fucking clown, same as he ever was—a cowardly lying privileged little bitch of a failure:

He is treated so unfairly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.
foundstarr wrote on Ninjastix's profile.
playing anything fun?
Welcome to our fortress tall
Take some time to show you around
My small collection of whisk(e)y is now at twelve bottles. Not the worst problem to have. hehe
You might be a financial wizard
With a sack of loot
All I see is a slimy lizard
With an expensive suit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom