Election 2020 (2 Viewers)

Goremire

Site Donor
In all seriousness, Fake Melania has been around for years and I believe that the first claim that came out was based on a doctored video:

Here’s a screenshot from the Facebook video (left) compared to a still from the video available on CNN.com. Note that Melania’s face is slightly shrunken, distorted, and rounder in the Facebook video:

20201026_105802.jpg
I ask myself about the motivations of the person who would do that, because it looks like it was done on purpose.

I'm no digital photographer, but my understanding is that the shutter speed of a digital photo is in the thousandths of a second. Melania is one of the most heavily photographed women on the planet. Stands to reason that among all of the thousands of photos being taken of her that look 'normal' you would come across a combination of angle, light, and expression where the result looks a little odd.

I've also seen tweets this morning claiming its a slam dunk because the 'double' is a different height when compared to Trump. The photo used as 'evidence' showed a hight disparity, but in neither case could you see Melania's feet. Have they never heard of heels?

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion
Survival Pool Champion
In all seriousness, Fake Melania has been around for years and I believe that the first claim that came out was based on a doctored video:

I ask myself about the motivations of the person who would do that, because it looks like it was done on purpose.

I'm no digital photographer, but my understanding is that the shutter speed of a digital photo is in the thousandths of a second. Melania is one of the most heavily photographed women on the planet. Stands to reason that among all of the thousands of photos being taken of her that look 'normal' you would come across a combination of angle, light, and expression where the result looks a little odd.

I've also seen tweets this morning claiming its a slam dunk because the 'double' is a different height when compared to Trump. The photo used as 'evidence' showed a hight disparity, but in neither case could you see Melania's feet. Have they never heard of heels?
yeah that snopes one was from years ago the one i posted today is new.

Goremire

Site Donor
yeah that snopes one was from years ago the one i posted today is new.
Yeah I know that - I was pointing out that these accusations have been made before and were debunked.

Burden of proof is on you here mate to prove that photo is of a double. What you have so far is a photo that looks a bit funny, and a claim that Melania wears her ring on the other hand.

I can't tell from the photo of the alleged double that the ring on her left hand is the same as the one shown on her right hand in the other photo. Can you say categorically that it's the same? You also can't see her other hand in the 'double' photo - maybe she's wearing two rings - one on each hand. Or it's a different ring?

The only 'evidence' I've seen that Melania 'wears that ring on her other (right) hand' is from that one Tweet you quoted. Is that actually true?

images (9).jpeg

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS IT'S THE DOUBLE

This whole thing is nonsense. Move on, nothing to see here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.
foundstarr wrote on Ninjastix's profile.
playing anything fun?
Welcome to our fortress tall
Take some time to show you around
My small collection of whisk(e)y is now at twelve bottles. Not the worst problem to have. hehe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom