kc56

I saw that Mitch McConnell might push impeachment to separate Trump and all of this from the GOP.

Id be ok with that.

chrisc

Ninja
I saw that Mitch McConnell might push impeachment to separate Trump and all of this from the GOP.

Id be ok with that.
I’m curios how this plays out. Trump isn’t going anywhere but he won’t have a voice on any legislations. My guess is a few republicans in Congress side with him to be his voice and pick up his supporters
Post automatically merged:

If you have remind people of their oaths and responsibilities I think that speaks all on its own.
I don’t think there was a reason to. So far there were no active duty personnel there. Even so, the people there believed they were defending the constitution. I’m not sure you need to remind someone their oath to defend the constitution if they’re delusional and think that’s what they’re doing. And honestly, I’m pretty sure @Noise and @Dimson can speak to this, most people aren’t in the military to defend the constitution

Poindexter

Staff member

My guess is a few republicans in Congress side with him to be his voice and pick up his supporters
At present, Cruz, Hawley, Gym Jordan, and Gaetz are all in. Then you have the other electoral objectors (i.e., seditionists). Add to that the admitted QAnon elected officials and Trumpism remains secure. Hopefully impeachment and criminal prosecution will further weaken the Nazis.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
I’m curios how this plays out. Trump isn’t going anywhere but he won’t have a voice on any legislations. My guess is a few republicans in Congress side with him to be his voice and pick up his supporters

I don’t think there was a reason to. So far there were no active duty personnel there. Even so, the people there believed they were defending the constitution. I’m not sure you need to remind someone their oath to defend the constitution if they’re delusional and think that’s what they’re doing. And honestly, I’m pretty sure @Noise and @Dimson can speak to this, most people aren’t in the military to defend the constitution
Most people are in the military for selfish reasons. They could care less about defending the constitution. I joined for the GI Bill and VA loan. With the bonus of maybe getting to see other parts of the country/world. I certainly didn't join to die for my country.

Clark Kent

I understand a coup but because people are not happy with that ass hat trump losing goes to show how nuts people are. I have a bunch of hard core republican friends and not a single one defended this in any way.

and some thought 2021 would be better

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Then resign your office. It's okay to send young men and women to die overseas but you're now willing to bow to domestic terrorism? Is it because they know they can't racially profile it? Is it because they believe that the institutions that might protect could also be compromised?

Radical left huh? It's confirmed for me. Republicans never hated Islamic extremist they were jealous of them.

Cowards. Every last one of them. Cowards. Their names are shit. Fuck their families too as thousands die on their watch.

Bran

The wolf dead.
I keep checking back for updates. I'm hoping to see he's been sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. But all you guys do is disappoint.
Closing arguments on the house floor right now. Vote should begin in the next few minutes. Then it’s up to the senate

Democratic Majority Leader Steny Hoyer of Maryland just called the President Donald Drumpf.

House vote happening now

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom