Poindexter

Staff member
Survival Pool Champion
Was it capitol police that shot the woman? They haven’t said much about it. Crazy they didn’t have a bunch of riot control police there. I served on a peace keeping mission to Kosovo and had a bunch of riot control training. Got OC sprayed and tased. Getting tased is funny. Getting OC sprayed is horrible. I’d sooner get tased once an hour for an entire day then get OC sprayed again.

Beardown98

Was it capitol police that shot the woman? They haven’t said much about it. Crazy they didn’t have a bunch of riot control police there. I served on a peace keeping mission to Kosovo and had a bunch of riot control training. Got OC sprayed and tased. Getting tased is funny. Getting OC sprayed is horrible. I’d sooner get tased once an hour for an entire day then get OC sprayed again.
No and the camera angles you don’t really get a look at them. I think it’s unlikely we will learn of who the shooter was as you can imagine the blow back they would receive for shooting and killing a “patriot”

Reactions: Miz

chrisc

Ninja
OC is the worst thing I’ve ever experienced

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Same. They sprayed us with it then made us run a stupid five station obstacle course. In a lifetime of doing dumb shit it just might be the dumbest thing I’ve been a part of.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Same. Though for some reason the second time was 10x shittier. I’ve seen a few people immune to it, thoroughly jealous
Yeah, we had a sergeant who is on video giving a battle cry to the camera and raising his baton in satisfaction like he was loving every second of it. I cried like a baby.

jesusatemyhotdog

Welcome to the machine.
Being pepper sprayed (3 times) was awful.

Me too. Worst pain of my life.

Goremire

Site Donor
WaPo write up of the attack - has a decent timeline and comments from people involved:

[/URL]

What a cluster fuck. Could have been a lot worse too; the black cop who lured the mob laway from the senate entrance did so literally 1 minute before it was locked and secured. Had he not done so, the terrorists could have entered the room and would have been greeted by a number of security personnel with guns drawn. Potential for a lot more death and injury there.

Clark Kent

to me there is no difference from the riots and burning a few months ago to the bullshit at the capital. Both sides caused damage, broke the law and people died.

after reading articles an shit, seems people want to ignore the fact those protesters took over police buildings and city blocks and caused millions in damages.

what it comes down to is people don’t care about politics they just want to destroy shit and act like fools.

like I said I don’t care what side your on, because when people start dying any message is lost.

Ct_L33T

to me there is no difference from the riots and burning a few months ago to the bullshit at the capital. Both sides caused damage, broke the law and people died.

after reading articles an shit, seems people want to ignore the fact those protesters took over police buildings and city blocks and caused millions in damages.

what it comes down to is people don’t care about politics they just want to destroy shit and act like fools.

like I said I don’t care what side your on, because when people start dying any message is lost.
Thanks for sharing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rammstein's "Deutschland" is the best music video ever.
Ya'll are so lucky today, you don't know how good you have it. I was born in 1932, we were so dumb, we listened to tap dancers on the radio.
Bandcamp is bad for my wallet.
The trick to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmcgregor
Top Bottom